Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Admin

Or how about a fund raiser? We could go door to door selling magazine subscriptions or something.

Or our 14 y/o members could look up the pedophile database and offer lapdances to their local kiddy fiddler?

Why dont we put a shitload of adds on the forum and website until we can afford our dedicated box. (WHICH I WANT A UPDATE ON PLEASE) then when we are rich because of box hand out basic admin to deserving members.

We have had and lost ads due to abuse. Someone always ends up being an ass or thinking they are helping by clicking 300 ads a minute. The ad company gets curious, sees that it is spam from the same IP and then WHAM! account closed and no money paid.

Increasing admins = Increase of problems/conflicts

Increasing Shitty Admins (Which we have been getting due to people who pay with no loyalty to the clan) = Increased conflict

Anyways it's not worth arguing the case, P2 will never give admin for free regardless of how much you believe you deserve it.

To be honest that's kind of a shitty deal. Just because some of us are a little more strapped for cash, we cant get admin, no matter how active or responsible we are, but any joe with $10 bucks can get admin on our servers, even if he is a fucking retarded 5 year old. This right now is all the money I have to my name:

iampoorot5.png

Not even enough for admin, let alone my next dinner (and that 7 cents is bringin me in a TON of interest...). I just think there should be some benefit for being a responsible, active, long-time member, even if it is just getting basic kick and mute.

Instead of playing counter-strike for 3 hours...minus one hour and go shovel someones sidewalk or mow their lawn. Problem solved, now you have 10 bucks to donate to the community you belong to.

Instead of playing counter-strike for 3 hours...minus one hour and go shovel someones sidewalk or mow their lawn. Problem solved, now you have 10 bucks to donate to the community you belong to.

10 dollars donating is one thing but paying 20 a month for SA is kind of alot. I've had other clans offer me free admin to join their clan among other things. I just think a select few deserve it, and this was a thought. I feel the select few should be given privileges or atleast better rates to moderate servers. Donating is one thing but there needs to be something for the members as well. I mean what to have =(UV)= in your name for what then? If there is no privilege other than wearing the tag, then why would I want to keep the tag? I get the same respect regardless if I am UV or not.

I'm not five... I live on a college campus, no one hires out shoveling sidewalks or mowing lawns, thats the pledge's job or the ground crew's. Even still, why would I spend a precious $20 on admin when I could spend it on much more worthwhile things.

Well, he's basically the accountant and owner of UV, so he kindof has to. A way this could work is we find regular, loyal, mature members from the server and pick them out. If someone askes, they don't get it.

You haven't really been around long enough to understand. He cares about money only. I'm not saying I don't like him, but- that IS what he cares about.

He was relucant to give me the mani interface admin on the servers. It's hard work, and honestly not worth it.

Rofl. Mani? Hard? WUT?

Increasing Shitty Admins (Which we have been getting due to people who pay with no loyalty to the clan) = Increased conflict

Anyways it's not worth arguing the case, P2 will never give admin for free regardless of how much you believe you deserve it.

yeah......... abt that

looks at himself

Not just about giving admin, its about atleast giving a better deal than any other ordinary person that wants to buy admin. Why would you charge us the same as someone other than UV? It doesn't make sense. In regards to the admin abuse or whatever you think the problem is, I don't see a problem with people and their admin powers. Anyone who abuses just donated their money and loses their admin priv plain and simple.

Waylon I clicked the link in your sig thinking, "Hey maybe theyll have some sweet picks of their baby or something" because I was bored..... I was wrong.... So very wrong.....

Don't worry, bout a thing..cause every little thing, is gunna be alright Waylon. *make sure you sing this and not read it, its more amusing that way.

There has been a few exceptions to that case , otherwise yeah, its pretty much true

Waylon I clicked the link in your sig thinking, "Hey maybe theyll have some sweet picks of their baby or something" because I was bored..... I was wrong.... So very wrong.....

haha Hobo sorry, I fixed it. Now its my myspace

I am not teh stalker. Im just being a hero for saving the eyes of innocent children who visit your link :D.

and i say

THANKKK YOUUUUUUUUU JEBUS