Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Admin

Is it possible for some people who are on more than others to get admin at a better rate. I see I am on most especially in the mornings, and on dust2, etc. Whether people hack, spam, and whatever else they do I can't do anything. I mean I could take all the demos and screen shots but thats such a pain in the ass. I can see demoing hackers, but all the other shit would leave no game playing time. I think it would be a good idea to give members, especially people who have been here longer than others better price rates. Even though I haven't been in UV the whole time, I've been dedicated the servers, and alot of people have kept playing on the servers because they enjoyed playing with me. Just something to consider otherwise tell me to fuck off.

*Cough* I just asked Oreo about this earlier, Giving UV members say,kick,mute.

The one's that deserve and have admin in atleast one other server.

and slay for the wcs skywalkers

Srsly you need to get that cough looked at.

I know, when ever Oreo says some BS, I just start coughing.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

<div align="center">Oreo-1.gif</div>

I know, when ever Oreo says some BS, I just start coughing.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

<div align="center">Oreo-1.gif

Ok, the doctor is in:

Have some cough suppresant, some cough drops, some cough syrup, and um....well here's a lollipop for being a good little patient. Now please stop smoking and you won't cough so much.

Guest Fohacidal
Is it possible for some people who are on more than others to get admin at a better rate. I see I am on most especially in the mornings, and on dust2, etc. Whether people hack, spam, and whatever else they do I can't do anything. I mean I could take all the demos and screen shots but thats such a pain in the ass. I can see demoing hackers, but all the other shit would leave no game playing time. I think it would be a good idea to give members, especially people who have been here longer than others better price rates. Even though I haven't been in UV the whole time, I've been dedicated the servers, and alot of people have kept playing on the servers because they enjoyed playing with me. Just something to consider otherwise tell me to fuck off.

Its a good idea, but I think it could be put to better use on those who are dedicated but also financially strained.

That's the problem, how do we REALLY know who is financially strained? Once news gets out about this, everyone will be "strained". I do agree with you though, the very basic admin would have only the most important features-

Kick

Ban (10 minutes and under)

Mute

This would only be given out to very active and mature members. It all comes down to P2 in the end. Let's see what he says. It would end up in an overall better experiance for the members.

Yeah, I mean i'm a little strapped for cash....

Guest Fohacidal

You know, if UV vets got lots of discounts, that might encourage more members to join, especially those who are financially responsible

I think thats a sick idea. When i was on rpg a mic spammer came in, and i don,t have admin so alot of people who were just random player quit, and later the mic spammer quit also. This could have been solved if me or another member had admin, and more of the random players might have came back.

Once again, the UV Vet idea must be brought up. Could they get a similar option?

This is what Phoenix2 said about giving admin to veterans:

I don't like the idea of giving free admin at all. Veteran members would bombard me with requests for admins. To-be veteran members would keep asking "am I veteran now? can I get admin now?". People would start arguing with me in regards to how long they've been in the clan. Some admins would cancel their subscription and request free, blah blah.

Or he is too lazy to give admin. For the moment we need to finance the servers, when we will run ok we might give some admin to very active or mature members.

Yeah, I mean i'm a little strapped for cash....

I dont think you would ever have a problem with getting admin. After all the money you have donated over the years.

I dont think you would ever have a problem with getting admin. After all the money you have donated over the years.

It was intended to be funny. I have godlike status on zombie already.

Well, he's basically the accountant and owner of UV, so he kindof has to. A way this could work is we find regular, loyal, mature members from the server and pick them out. If someone askes, they don't get it.

In response to the money problems, has P2 ever considered putting Adverts on the message of the day? I have seen other servers that do it and it seems like that would be an easy source of revenue.