Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

"Project Unity"

Guest Fohacidal

Absolutely fucking amazing, this guy is a genius!

Everything in Unity is original hardware, and no emulators are used. I wonder if he would sell it how much he'd get for it.

[media=]

Why?

Everything in Unity is original hardware, and no emulators are used. I wonder if he would sell it how much he'd get for it.

[media=]

Why?

Why not? He says in the video that yes, he could easily play on all these systems with emulation, but it brings him a sense of nostalgia and an authentic feeling of playing on original hardware.

[media=]

Why?

Why not? He says in the video that yes, he could easily play on all these systems with emulation, but it brings him a sense of nostalgia and an authentic feeling of playing on original hardware.

then wouldn't it be cheaper to get most of those systems off ebay, used? If i wanted something authentic over something practical, I'd really just settle for the real thing. Although the system would make a cool little thing to show off to friends or whatever.

However, What i do like are the gamecube and PS2 parts. Emulating those 2 are more difficult than a downloaded GBA emulator. If i did get this, it would be mainly for the gamecube and PS2 portions.

Damn dude that's indeed ingenious. His knowledge about the insides of the gaming systems and all controller is just wow. this guy deserves a noble prize.

Edited by Master Chief

Damn dude that's indead ingenious. His knowledge about the insides of the gaming systems and all controller is just wow. this guy deserves a noble prize.

A nobel prize in vidyagames

I think it's also practical. All those systems in one inclosure, without the need to swap cables out of the back of the TV when he wants to play on another system.

Emulation would be better. The problem with emulators is that they're all made by kids. If first-party, fully featured emulators were released for PC, I'd have no problem spending money for them.

Guest Fohacidal

I think it's also practical. All those systems in one inclosure, without the need to swap cables out of the back of the TV when he wants to play on another system.

How is it practical? Its about as practical as putting all those consoles neatly stacked inside of a box and just dumping the necessary wires inside.

How is it practical? Its about as practical as putting all those consoles neatly stacked inside of a box and just dumping the necessary wires inside.

That box can't be more than 2 and a half feet in any one direction, judging by the picture of it in its nook. There's no way you could fit all those consoles in the same space.