Sign in to follow this  
Driak

Why do people hate me?

I'd just like to point out that hate on forums and in game are synonymous. You have a very abrasive personality on the forums which leads me to believe it is the same in game. I assume you have the same personality on forums that you do in game unless you are some bipolar fucktard? So pretty much, your forum presence tells me all I need to know in order to hate you. If i go in game, I'll most likely still hate you.

Driak, sG is a cesspool of egos (And I"m not excluding myself here, everyone has it) and I don't think there's a single person everybody likes. Except Mitch, because people who say they hate Mitch go missing

Reaper, I agree. I have been trying to do that. But I have been called numerous names, and RDMed because people don't like me. I have had enough and want to change so I can stop this stupidity.

Jbandito - Preferable if you would tell me why you hate me in TTT, not on the forum. <3

Wait. Your asking why people hate you on this topic, but when somebody tells you, you say "oh, tell me on the server." Really? No wonder people hate you dude.

Driak, sG is a cesspool of egos (And I"m not excluding myself here, everyone has it) and I don't think there's a single person everybody likes. Except Mitch, because people who say they hate Mitch go missing

Ego is only a bad thing if you listen to other people. Knock that shit off

Reaper, I agree. I have been trying to do that. But I have been called numerous names, and RDMed because people don't like me. I have had enough and want to change so I can stop this stupidity.

Jbandito - Preferable if you would tell me why you hate me in TTT, not on the forum. <3

The minute you stop being yourself you already lost. You would rather be a zombie following what other people expect form you then be yourself and not give a damn? Fine. Conceding to the masses doesn't change anything.

This exactly.

Why should you give a shit about what an online gaming community says is wrong with you? It's not something that will affect you in real life.

Because you made a post asking people why they hate you.

I've never played with you, but can already see why people hate you.

I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE SO MANY GODDAMN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POSTS IN THIS THREAD

I'd just like to point out that hate on forums and in game are synonymous. You have a very abrasive personality on the forums which leads me to believe it is the same in game. I assume you have the same personality on forums that you do in game unless you are some bipolar fucktard? So pretty much, your forum presence tells me all I need to know in order to hate you. If i go in game, I'll most likely still hate you.

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING BUT READING THIS THREAD AND YET YOU DECIDE FORUMS ARE MORE FUN THAN SHOOTING BITCHS IN GAMES AND NOT BEING A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FORUM FAGGOT WHO DOESNT HAVE A LIFE AND HAS TO MAKE IT UP BY BEING A COMPLETE FUCKNUGGET

Edited by Prosak

Because your a whinny little fucking bitch that has no balls, who makes post to ask why do people hate you just to be another attention whore here.

I think it time to just move along theres nothing to see here the door is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ way.

Edited by sweetrock

Because your a whinny little fucking bitch that has no balls, who makes post to ask why do people hate you just to be another attention whore here.

I think it time to just move along theres nothing to see here the door is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ way.

Oh shit. Kraken just got released.