Sign in to follow this  
Driak

Why do people hate me?

Here's some friendly advice. Stop giving a damn about what other people think of you. You are your own annoying individual person. Be who you are and accept it. You think I care if people like or hate me on ttt? I honestly don't. I go on to have fun and admin the server. Friends just fall into place over time.

Reaper, I agree. I have been trying to do that. But I have been called numerous names, and RDMed because people don't like me. I have had enough and want to change so I can stop this stupidity.

Jbandito - Preferable if you would tell me why you hate me in TTT, not on the forum. <3

Edited by Driak

Reaper, I agree. I have been trying to do that. But I have been called numerous names, and RDMed because people don't like me. I have had enough and want to change so I can stop this stupidity.

Jbandito - Preferable if you would tell me why you hate me in TTT, not on the forum. <3

The minute you stop being yourself you already lost. You would rather be a zombie following what other people expect form you then be yourself and not give a damn? Fine. Conceding to the masses doesn't change anything.

I hope you know the change is only going to be in TTT. My feelings on TTT are totally different then feeling on any of game I play or even my life. Trust me, if I hate the change enough, I will throw it away. :P

I hope you know the change is only going to be in TTT. My feelings on TTT are totally different then feeling on any of game I play or even my life. Trust me, if I hate the change enough, I will throw it away. :P

Your pathetic. No more attempts at aiding you.

You're pathetic reaper. <3

The minute you stop being yourself you already lost. You would rather be a zombie following what other people expect form you then be yourself and not give a damn? Fine. Conceding to the masses doesn't change anything.

this

Just continue to be annoying if you want. honestly you'll get complained at or insulted at, but you're entitled to be as annoying as you want. i mean, look at me! if i cared what anyone thought i would be deep throating 7 cocks right now.

just keep being driak and eventually you'll just fade into obscurity anyway, so who cares?

You're pathetic reaper. <3

<3