Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

water.exe

Evilhunters App [Withdrawn app]

Name: Tom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10319202

XFire: evilhunter32

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/196536

Microphone: ye

Favorite Server: WCS1,WCS2

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nah

Questions or Comments: Nah

About Yourself: Played WCS 1 and 2 for a long time.

Referral(s): Mimicsan (screencap proof http://i.imgur.com/AdoLbiy.jpg)

Sup thug, copy pasta on the phone is too hard but you're in for the staff vote, please send your screening to the staff member of your choice.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Microphone spammer I would mute them and inform them of the rules and then un-mute them after they have acknowledge the reason behind the mute. A hacker I would start recording their game-play and inform a staff member/SO and have a second person to verify the claims.

game-play

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would tell them it is a great community that is diverse and there is most likely people in sG that share similar interests outside of games to talk to.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes I would consider myself a mature person. Reasoning behind this is also linked to when I was going through basic and witnessed 2 people die. That killed the shit prankster in me.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I want to join because I have been lurking around sG now for sometimes and I browse the forums for around 30-40 minutes a day and play in a few servers.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I've made a special deal with Junzou but other than that never banned on servers for breaking the rules.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yes. Denied at the time due to my ass-hattery and immaturity.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I can be a fun guy. I know when to be serious and when to joke around. This is honestly all I can think of. Last sentence was filler and so is this one.

2 This guy is pretty cool.

I'll just take care of this for Blob

rQr6J.gif

For every time this kid applies we need to have another gif added on. How many times is this? Ah well, someone add another one just for good measure.

laugh1.gif

rQr6J.gif

For every time this kid applies we need to have another gif added on. How many times is this? Ah well, someone add another one just for good measure.

laugh1.gif

I got you bro

tumblr_mf71gh3zYj1rwlmoao1_250.gif

rQr6J.gif

laugh1.gif

I got you bro

I like to add these 2 people just completely derailed my recruitment thread and should get the punished appropriately.

rQr6J.gif

laugh1.gif

I got you bro

I like to add these 2 people just completely derailed my recruitment thread and should get the punished appropriately.

tumblr_m1q7k2dCsX1qii6tmo1_500.gif