Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Free darksiders game code for steam.

Got this from the humble bundle deal this week. I did it to get red faction and darksiders 2. I already have the original darksiders game. Anybody want it? Not first come, first serve. Prove your worthiness to own this fantastic game.

Waffles WINS. Dys already had it.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Hi, since I'm banned from csgo i could realy use another awesome game to keep me playing in my basement...

Good luck to all.

Edited by Master Chief

Yo man, I would like to be part of this giveaway. Just think about all those jb memories. You also have cookies... right?

Edited by waffles.

Just an FYI, the people who ported the console version of Darksiders to Steam/PC made it to where you can only play with a 360 controller or if you use x360ce with another controller. Otherwise the Y-Axis freaks out in game and you'll spend the whole game spinning, looking at the sky. I learned the hard way.

Just an FYI, the people who ported the console version of Darksiders to Steam/PC made it to where you can only play with a 360 controller or if you use x360ce with another controller. Otherwise the Y-Axis freaks out in game and you'll spend the whole game spinning, looking at the sky. I learned the hard way.

I've seen your review about the game when i looked Darksiders up on steam store. But I got a wireless 360 controller for those kind of games anyways. I like to play assassins creed with controller.

I've seen your review about the game when i looked Darksiders up on steam store. But I got a wireless 360 controller for those kind of games anyways. I like to play assassins creed with controller.

have not tried darksiders with xbox controller. I dont like using controllers. They are too limiting. The only game I could play with controller is left 4 dead 2, because most of my hours in that game is on the xbox.

Once a xbox player, always a xbox player :)