• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Disable Enderchests

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. No griefing but you can break into peoples bases and fix it

• Yes
    • No

Griefing will still probably happen but it would be good to have it against the rules at least.

Every player should have their own enderchest "channel" that can only be set up by themselves but accessed by everyone

since it doesnt work like this it should be disabled- whats the argument for keeping them besides LOL I WANT INVICIBLE INVENTORY FOR 1/2 BLAZE ROD LOL

I just want the means to break into someones base and not get banned by a faggot server owner and his posse of autists

Its never really been about completely demolishing someones hard work- i just want my creativity to benefit the server instead of getting myself and my friends banned for stupid bullshit

Every player should have their own enderchest "channel" that can only be set up by themselves but accessed by everyone

since it doesnt work like this it should be disabled- whats the argument for keeping them besides LOL I WANT INVICIBLE INVENTORY FOR 1/2 BLAZE ROD LOL

I just want the means to break into someones base and not get banned by a faggot server owner and his posse of autists

Its never really been about completely demolishing someones hard work- i just want my creativity to benefit the server instead of getting myself and my friends banned for stupid bullshit

i think there's a difference between creativity and griefing creatively

The way I look at it, is I can make all my diamonds into diamond blocks, place them in my base and nobody can touch them. What's the point on raiding me, you want to take my diamonds? Oh well you can't. Griefing makes it so you can truly pillage and loot somebody. Without it, you are a pussy and are just afraid your "base" will be raided in a PvP server.

people are just going to break the rules and hide their chests behind walls and shit anyway- you cant just assume people wont ignore this to gain a advantage

Yeah, that is why a lot of pvp servers allow griefing because it is hard to administrate if people are breaking rules or not. I agree there.

Edited by ZachPL

people are just going to break the rules and hide their chests behind walls and shit anyway- you cant just assume people wont ignore this to gain a advantage

doesn't matter, most of the looters have X-ray anyways

The way I look at it, is I can make all my diamonds into diamond blocks, place them in my base and nobody can touch them. What's the point on raiding me, you want to take my diamonds? Oh well you can't. Griefing makes it so you can truly pillage and loot somebody. Without it, you are a pussy and are just afraid your "base" will be raided in a PvP server.

Im pretty sure its been stated before any ore blocks are free game.

there is a difference between ore blocks( http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Diamond_Ore ) and diamond blocks( http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Block_of_Diamond ), diamond blocks what you make with 9 diamonds, you have to have a silc touch pic ax to get diamond ore blocks lol

Edited by Kit Cat

there is a difference between ore blocks( http://www.minecraft...iki/Diamond_Ore ) and diamond blocks( http://www.minecraft...lock_of_Diamond ), diamond blocks what you make with 9 diamonds, you have to have a silc touch pic ax to get diamond ore blocks lol

?

there is a difference between ore blocks( http://www.minecraft...iki/Diamond_Ore ) and diamond blocks( http://www.minecraft...lock_of_Diamond ), diamond blocks what you make with 9 diamonds, you have to have a silc touch pic ax to get diamond ore blocks lol

Diamond blocks and Diamond ore blocks are free game.

If you had read the rules, you'd see you can take those blocks.

I've been sort of pseudo manually enforcing this. The prism plugin makes it pretty easy to find this, and I've randomly checked a bunch of people and caught only one so far. *shrug* It's not perfect.