Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

sG | PvP Semi-Vanilla SMP Minecraft Server

I fucking hate zach

EDIT: Thanks drug for setting up the server.

also I would like to add I STILL FUCKING HATE ZACH!

I'm coming for you mother fucker, when you least expect it you'll get it.

Edited by Eddy!

I fucking hate zach

EDIT: Thanks drug for setting up the server.

also I would like to add I STILL FUCKING HATE ZACH!

I'm coming for you mother fucker, when you least expect it you'll get it.

Careful Zach, you might catch his bowlcut.

I ran far away as soon as it opened, while everyone else killed each other. Got all stockpiled and was mining. BOOM creeper.

I logged on to check it out, tried to cut down a tree, and fell into a hole. I now know why there was a Montreal-esque pothole in spawn.

EDIT: Just an example of a Montreal creeper hole:

pothole-season.jpg

Edited by camelFun

I tried to get on today, couldn't. Is the server not always up? If it is, then why can't I join?

It is defiantly up and people are on. However, like you I can't join. Get connection refused.

I tried to get on today, couldn't. Is the server not always up? If it is, then why can't I join?

It is defiantly up and people are on. However, like you I can't join. Get connection refused.

It's telling me that it "Can't resolve host name"

what are you putting in?

that means you didn't put the ip in correctly or you forgot a letter/number. just type it in manually.

what are you putting in?

both the IP (64.31.26.120 ; didn't work) and then the web address when the IP failed. Idk, I googled it, it's a common issue with MC apparently.

EDIT: Ya exactly, just tried it again, works fine, problem resolved itself.

Edited by jbandito

Sometimes, if you can't join, it could be that you double clicked the server, and it fucked up. I hate when it happens, but sometimes it logs your second click on the next screen, so you accidentally click on "Cancel" in the loading screen. Then, every thing goes to shit, and you just gotta restart the client.