Sign in to follow this  
shikaku

Walking Dead VS Breaking Bad

35 members have voted

1. 1. Walking Dead VS Breaking Bad

• Walking Dead
    • Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is better.

Walking Dead AKA. "People Arguing, and Occasionally Zombies Show Up" is a great show, but never really demanded my attention they way Breaking Bad did. I guess the concept is just fresher.

I only liked the 1st season of walking dead, in the end it's just a couple of guys shootin' zombies, the whole plot around the people sucks because almost every character is a fucking asshole.

I've never watched a lot of Breaking Bad but it seems to me like there's a better storyline

If there was any reason for me to hate breaking bad, it would be skylar. fucking bitch.

Both shows are good and on my to watch list. But breaking bad is better.

Almost wanted to vote Walking Dead because of the fantastic game that was made after it and the fact that Chad Coleman is now a part of the show, but I had to vote for Breaking Bad.

Both are awesome but I'm a physics/chemist nerd so shows like Breaking Bad excite me because I actually understand some of the stuff that is going on.

Breaking Bad all the way. The reason why? Because Breaking Bad has never had a season or even an episode that was a let down. It's kept its storyline in-tact very well, and actually is very in-depth with its characters, where as The Walking Dead had a terrible 2nd season.

What I liked in breaking bad was the way everyone slowly devolved into being a massive dick to each other with the exception of maybe walt jr

I liked walking dead up to season 2 but then the plot made no sense, such as why carl was incompetent of staying in the house

1st season of walking dead was the best, breaking bad is a really good show and it held my attention for 4 seasons. So I'm gonna have to go with breaking bad.

These are two great shows that do very well in serving there purpose of entertaining, but to be honest i agree with all of the people that are saying breaking bad has never failed. Every episode is different with twists and what not and thats probably what makes it one of the best TV series of all time.

Edited by pH(x)

They're both good, one doesn't have to be better than the other.

uh, this

If there was any reason for me to hate breaking bad, it would be skylar. fucking bitch.

ahahahahahaha... this too.

Really, though I think they are both great.

And come on, you guys are acting like Breaking Bad has never had a misstep, and while that is 99.9% true... anyone remember this?

23356pre.jpg

Also, there is absolutely NO WAY that Jesse would not have realized that Walt had poisoned Brock all along. In fact, I'm still not sure that Walt even did it. If he did, Saul had to be involved, of course, but at what point was Walt like "hey, Jesse loves this kid, let's get rid of him", then Saul's bodyguard had to pick Jesse's pocket, tamper with his cigs, then replace them without Jesse noticing? And how did Walt know that the doctors would be stumped on Brock's condition? And is Walt so crazy, insanely smart that he knew plants that would only temporarily poison children? /rant

But, for real, I love both shows to death. All of AMC's shows, really. Except Freakshow. That's messed up.

Also, there is absolutely NO WAY that Jesse would not have realized that Walt had poisoned Brock all along. In fact, I'm still not sure that Walt even did it. If he did, Saul had to be involved, of course, but at what point was Walt like "hey, Jesse loves this kid, let's get rid of him", then Saul's bodyguard had to pick Jesse's pocket, tamper with his cigs, then replace them without Jesse noticing? And how did Walt know that the doctors would be stumped on Brock's condition? And is Walt so crazy, insanely smart that he knew plants that would only temporarily poison children?

Walt had Saul help him poison Brock to make sure Jesse would be okay with Walt killing Gus. Saul obviously helped him because of his situation with Gus. He did it all to make Jesse think Gus poisoned Brock and get Jesse on his side. Also the internet exists in Breaking Bad, so I'm sure Walt looked up ricin and ricin effects before working with it.

Walt had Saul help him poison Brock to make sure Jesse would be okay with Walt killing Gus. Saul obviously helped him because of his situation with Gus. He did it all to make Jesse think Gus poisoned Brock and get Jesse on his side. Also the internet exists in Breaking Bad, so I'm sure Walt looked up ricin and ricin effects before working with it.

wrekt... but, uh, the poison was a Lily of the Valley, remember? Cause ricin would've killed him, like, instantly upon inhalation, they said.

wrekt... but, uh, the poison was a Lily of the Valley, remember? Cause ricin would've killed him, like, instantly upon inhalation, they said.

Ahh yea, it wasn't the ricin it was the Lily of the Valley, but same thing applies.

Ahh yea, it wasn't the ricin it was the Lily of the Valley, but same thing applies.

He had it in his yard.

Keep in mind Walt is amazingly smart- and would be a multimillionaire with his company if he didn't sell out.