Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Rustling

Bring bullet back! Bring Brownies back!

Oookey, only why would you remove Bullet. He does his job and he does it well. I can honestly say Bullet is the best SO and always has been.

Not sure why I'd be mad when I don't even play our servers anymore. I'm just trying to show how retarded you are at managing shit. Its fine though bro we can pretend like you aren't entirely useless. I got you.

To whom it may concern:

The sG Staff reserves the right to remove and promote SOs at any time for any reason. We take community input, but remember we have the final say on everyone who is on and off the team.

Oh yea we understand, but you are missing the point. we are trying to tell you that you fucked up, and that you decision is stupid to put it nicely. All we want is people that will be there (brownies, and Bullet). and half the people of the SO list for TTT is like never on, on top of that, we barely see the new SOs and they are suppose to help the server?

Time played for each SO

Special Brownies: about 100

Bulletford: about 300

Eek: About 30

Pollo Loco: About 30

Will: about 50

Hotsauce: about 200

Roflstomp: about 60

SexyBatman: about 40

Noobzilla: about 75

Damn... For SB being "inactive" he sure does have a lot more time than most of the other SO's. This is an incomplete list, just what I could take from the server stats, but from what it looks like to me Special wasn't inactive at all.

Another key concept here is that out of all the SO's BULLETFORD was on the most. Does that not mean anything to you guys? Do you want the servers to have to be run by us premium admins?

Are you really expecting people to want to join a community that shits on their loyal members. Especially the ones that are actively seeking to keep up server populations. This is dispicable.

Edited by Corbek

@ Toxygen : (01 March 2013 - 10:02 PM)i made a call, i made the right call, you're all raging i understand, i replaced the TTT sos with people who wil perform better

thats an opinion you are right, and what was wrong with the current SOs? and why didn't you replace the ones that are inactive and get on TTT once a month. There performance was good and i don't think you can get any better.

EDIT: and where the hell is this rage you speak of? we are bringing valid points and your only argument is i made the right call.

Edited by Jimmy Rustling

Where are you people getting special inactive from?

Special Brownies was not demoted for inactivity.

AHEM. Let me quote you directly. When asked why SB was demoted you said QUOTE FOR QUOTE. "The're all inactive, learn your place."

Fixed:

Misquote, sorry. their -> they're

Edited by Corbek

He is too pussy to hear us out, because he knows he has no idea what goes on in the servers and his judgement is terrible when it comes to Gmod.

Brownies and bullet were the two best SOs for TTT, but you're too buttmad about Bullet which is fucking hysterical because you claimed you "weren't mad". It's alright though bro, if you think letting TTT live without SO's is the best thing for the server go for it, just allows me to RDM.

We all bow before your "power" ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

P1MHHN1.jpg

Because this is the appropriate mature response when you're staff.

Where are you people getting special inactive from?

Special Brownies was not demoted for inactivity.

AHEM. Let me quote you directly. When asked why SB was demoted you said QUOTE FOR QUOTE. "Their all inactive, learn your place."

Incorrect, I would never use their in place of they're. Good fight.

@ SpartanSakaro :(01 March 2013 - 10:12 PM)love how about 99% of the people raging have no idea why they were demoted

>Love how he doesn't give us a reason; just i made the right call, and it wasn't inactivity

love how you are bringing me into this because of something i said in shoutbox, so how about you stop being so butt mad about how someone you like was demoted ?

@ SpartanSakaro :(01 March 2013 - 10:12 PM)love how about 99% of the people raging have no idea why they were demoted

>Love how he doesn't give us a reason; just i made the right call, and it wasn't inactivity

love how you are bringing me into this because of something i said in shoutbox, so how about you stop being so butt mad about how someone you like was demoted ?

You kind of bring yourself into it by talking about it? but what do i know, clearly. i mean i see toxy all the time on TTT and he knows what actually happens.

this thread is really pointless, sorry to say

cause if toxy made it clear that there are "no exceptions" then that's it really, i don't think all the spam in the world is gonna change his mind (because some people are stubborn)

seriously, you're all wasting your time. just be glad they weren't banned from the servers, and they can actually still play. all this time wasted typing bodies of text could be spent playing video games.

I honestly don't think "protesting" is gonna work in this situation. Nothing is, and we just gotta deal with that.

so let's go play games and stop complaining. Because this, this is a waste of time and energy.

You kind of bring yourself into it by talking about it? but what do i know, clearly. i mean i see toxy all the time on TTT and he knows what actually happens.

and here you prove my point, just because toxy does not play does not mean he can't know what people do on the server.

It's not about liking them. It's about throwing away SO's that made a difference. A positive difference to the community. I am on all the fucking time and there isn't enough reliable manpower to stop the rdm. It's a TTT server, there are going to be RDMers. Bulletford was extremely active and deserves to be an SO. He shouldn't have been stripped of SO because he got into an argument with Toxy. Grow a pair, he was asking a fucking question that did pertain to him. His responsibility was to maintain the server, and Brownies helped with that. He is entitled to a reason for brownies being removed from SO, whether you like it or not. He wasn't raging and saying he shouldn't have lost his position, he was simply asking why. If management wants to be a dick about it and keep it behind closed doors then the management is not deserving of this community, the community deserves to know why an active and helpful SO was removed. We are all here to play games, taking the ability for us to play games without worry of trolls away from us by removing reliable, active SO's is a bad decision.