Sign in to follow this  
jbandito

Steam ID's

I noticed when I was playing TTT that whenever someone leaves it shows their steam ID. Would it be possible to implement this on JB? Would be easier than having to type status in console before someone leaves after a mass freekill.

Edited by jbandito

I don't know if it's possible, but on TTT, you can do !banid STEAM_0:X:XXXXXXXX and it would banid.

And, on TTT again, Admins could ban for 360 mins (6 hours)

It is possible but banid is only in use for staff... If they leave the server there's no reason why you couldn't report them and let the staff take care of it since they are allready gone and not causing any trouble :P

It is possible but banid is only in use for staff... If they leave the server there's no reason why you couldn't report them and let the staff take care of it since they are allready gone and not causing any trouble :P

I know that, it just makes it much much more convenient to get steam ID's of people who freekill and leave, so we can report it.

I know that, it just makes it much much more convenient to get steam ID's of people who freekill and leave, so we can report it.

Yeah I was just answering to rofl.... Huge fan of the steamID for disconnecters act though!!! *Thumbup*