Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Star

My mothers passing. :'(

Regardless of the way someone died, it's always terrible to lose a parent at a young age. I lost my dad when I was 14 and it was devastating. Family is what's most important. Cherish those still kicking and support each other. Never forget the good times.

Am sorry for the lost of your father and also thank you for the message

Sorry for your loss Patrick. My grandmother passed about 3 weeks ago and a death in the family is never easy. However it is a part of life you have to learn to cope with it in your own way. Remember your not alone during the bad times remember the good times and keep on keeping on.

Thank you tennessee for the message I do try my hardest to remember the good times

Get off the internet and spend time with your family.

Probably the best advice to do right now.

Sorry for your loss, my advice is just to stay strong and swallow the fact that it's happened. Cherish what you have and look nowhere but up from here on out.

Thank you mitch I have been trying to support my family aswell as my self

Sorry for your loss man, my dad has cancer aswell and dosen't have much time left, but honestly bringing it to a public forum where anyone can post anything probably wasn't the best idea, the best thing to do is keep it to yourself to avoid the ridicule and trolls of the internet. Just spend time with your family and look at the positives of life, and also like everyone else said if you need anyone to talk to im here and again sorry for your loss.

I'm 20 years old and my father passing away last month hit me like a truck. i lost all enjoyment in basically anything, I would only do it just to keep myself occupied. Sitting there thinking about it will probably only make you feel worse. I pretty much got off the internet for a week straight while I spent a lot of time helping my mother cope with it and talking to my brother trying to help each other feel better. I still can't really truly face that he's gone...he was my favorite person and sitting and thinking about him just makes me want to cry.

I honestly have no idea what to say. I've lost my grandparents and a few uncles and aunts but I can't even begin to imagine what losing one of your parents would be like. I give you condolences from the depths of my heart and wish your family the best of luck in the future.

when was she diagnosed?

so, when was she diagnosed?

^

Sorry for not answering your question I have been with my dad hanging out she was diagnosed Dec,5,2012. I dont remember though I had to ask my dad when she was.

so what stage cancer was it? pretty quick to die 3 months later

I wouldnt know I would have to ask my father

ah ok im just being a dick and asking for more information because i'm a skeptical guy, carry along

so you think he is... sketchy?

If legit, I'm very sorry for your lose, I lost my grandpa to cancer a few years ago, I miss him a lot.

But since you're brand new to the forums, as am I, but If this is just a way to get 100 posts and I see a sG recruitment application from you very soon, I'll call BS on all of this.

If legit, I'm very sorry for your lose, I lost my grandpa to cancer a few years ago, I miss him a lot.

But since you're brand new to the forums, as am I, but If this is just a way to get 100 posts and I see a sG recruitment application from you very soon, I'll call BS on all of this.

BETTER WATCH OUT GUISE HE GONNA CALL BS ON DIS!