Sign in to follow this  
Will.Alaska

Nostalgia

Soooo weird, no one has money.

People fishing, fletching and whatever but not like people can pay for items yet rofl.

go do waterfall, do half of troll stronghold, buy mith battleaxe at lumby, farm hard as fuck after that

or just do mining/thieving

I'd actually be down to play this if we made it an sG thing. Cut some Yew trees down till 6 in the morning. Farm some green dragons, make a couple mill, try to buy some guthix armor, get lured into the wildy, get killed and lose all my money. RQ.

I'd actually be down to play this if we made it an sG thing. Cut some Yew trees down till 6 in the morning. Farm some green dragons, make a couple mill, try to buy some guthix armor, get lured into the wildy, get killed and lose all my money. RQ.

Sounds about right.

Went to check it, saw the OLD SCHOOL option, immediatly bought membership on my old account to vote.

Add me, I'll probably be farming some shit mindlessly, thanks to weed.

popopo345660

EDIT: wtf? I got a new account with my old name and I still had to pay full price? fuckkkk this shit

EDIT2: phewwww only for the old school runescape, still got all my old shit on this weird ass 'new' runescape.

Edited by LOPEZ

I would love to play this again, however my old account got hacked when I was like 13. Never have been able to start over from that again. I just can't do it.

I would love to play this again, however my old account got hacked when I was like 13. Never have been able to start over from that again. I just can't do it.

Everyone has to start over from level 3 now anyways.

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK?

uhhh that's good? they couldn't transfer accounts over for obvious reasons, and they wanted the economy to start fresh, so they weren't going to have accounts from 07 back.

i'm glad they reset rather than keeping old accounts/transferring newer accounts