Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Best video game ever made?

So, I am wondering what you guys think is the best video game ever. Honestly, I think Arkham City is the best (considering im a huge Batman fan) or the Halo series. What do you guys think?

Personal best games-

1 - Batman Arkham City

2 - Halo (series, cant pick between one game).

3 - God of War 2

4 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarnia of Time

5 - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

6 - Left 4 Dead 2

7 - Forza Motorsports 4

8 - CS:GO

9 - Portal 2

10 - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

And do you agree with number one in this link? I think not.

http://www.gamesradar.com/best-games-ever/

post-14635-0-48574700-1361582720_thumb.j

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Judging purely by my play time, I'd have to say Warcraft III. That was due largely to the custom games though. As for the best made one, most fun, etc, gonna go with either Fallout 3 or Team Fortress 2.

Well, the best video game ever made is probably not the same as my favorite game. It's a tough decision, but I'd say either Final Fantasy XII or Metal Gear Solid 3 or 4. Those three are absolute masterpieces.

Interesting that you chose FF12, 12 is one of the ones that gets a lot of shit. Never played it myself, so I can't say much on the matter, but it's what I've heard.

Interesting that you chose FF12, 12 is one of the ones that gets a lot of shit. Never played it myself, so I can't say much on the matter, but it's what I've heard.

It's incredible. The translation, the voice acting, the amount of shit to do. It's not my favorite of the series, but there's no doubt that it's the most well made.

Well, the best video game ever made is probably not the same as my favorite game. It's a tough decision, but I'd say either Final Fantasy XII or Metal Gear Solid 3 or 4. Those three are absolute masterpieces.

12 was awesome, people are just hipster douches.

Personally, I beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time 15 times, I absolutely love that game, it's a classic, and I have to pick it.

Edited by jbandito

Diablo 2. With expansion, preferably online because of OP gear. The amount of hours I have on that game is nothing compared to CSS or CSGO.

My favorite, not best ever made.

Edited by Skotti

I've probably put more hours into CS:S than anything else, but I definitely wouldn't call it a favorite. I have a hard time pinning down my favorite game. Nothing comes to mind definitively. I've really liked MGS3, Thief 1 & 2, DE:HR, RD:R, Dark Souls, OOT, Fable, Chaos Theory, Shadow of Chernobyl and others that I'm sure aren't coming to mind, but I struggle to name any an all-time favorite. I know I wouldn't be able to name the best game ever made.

Edited by Dyscivist

So mad when I found out there's no new game+.

Yeah, pretty terrible when games don't do that, especially if it's not possible to access all of the content the first time 'cause of builds or whatever.