Sign in to follow this  
IntoxicatedDog

Petition for Goomba Stomping

Recently, the rules were changed and now Goomba Stomping is classified as RDM. I would like for it to be returned to its original classification as fucking awesome. When you goomba stomp it comes at a cost which is usually your life. Goomba stomping, on most maps, takes a some skill, is rarely successful, shows up on the logs, and is awesome. Which is why it should not be considered RDM. Yes, you normally don't have proof that someone is a T when you goomba stomp them but if you had to it wouldn't be so much fun.

And in the famous words of Noms, if you don't like it 'GROW A FUCKING PAIR'. That is all.

it's RDM either way. if you RDM one person per round (aka 1 goomba stomp), then all you should be getting is a warning. 3 goomba stomps per 30 minutes is pretty manageable.

if you actually get more than 3 goomba stomps, you're probably just lucky, or you only go for goomba stomps, in which case, get the fuck off of TTT

Edited by Sketchmaticx

Last time you were goomba stomping you were camping the ladder on 67th way and then falling on them when someone went down. It is a guaranteed kill almost every time and you are hardly risking your life. Just exploiting the rule.

Edited by ZachPL

It's all a conspiracy

Goomba's have been offended that we have been making a joke out of a very real goomba problem, which is being stomped on.

Because the Goomba's are so upset over how funny we make it look, they came up with a plan to get some undercover goomba's into sG (i wont name any names, but it rymes with Black PL)

with the help of their goomba in the system they slowly enforced their pro-goomba propaganda into the TTT server. Right now they essentially outlawed any form of killing them. next thing you know, there's gonna be a rule that says we gotta stand still while they walk into us and take away our lives that we rightfuly earned jumping on that shell and getting 99 lives.

These goomba's will never take my lives for as long as i have any

so mark my words, i will end this

think i'm full of shit? i found a picture of you

NSMBW_Goomba.jpg

You are not safe. I know your route to work. I know what school your kids go to. I know who they play with at recess. I know who your wife is. I know who your parents are. I know which blocks you walk in between. Who knows, a random stranger might trip and fall foot first on your head, or your wife's head, or your kid's head.

Edited by Siesan

it's RDM either way. if you RDM one person per round (aka 1 goomba stomp), then all you should be getting is a warning. 3 goomba stomps per 30 minutes is pretty manageable.

if you actually get more than 3 goomba stomps, you're probably just lucky, or you only go for goomba stomps, in which case, get the fuck off of TTT

Challenge_accepted.png

Edited by Eek

I think it should be allowed when it actually takes skill. For example, jumping off the lighthouse on island and hitting someone on the ground, doing it on crummy cradle when someone is on the ground, (not down the elevator shafts). If you are in a confined space where it makes goomba stomping easy such as elevator shafts on crummy and the ladder on 67'th, it's too easy and it's just trolling.

I think it should be allowed when it actually takes skill. For example, jumping off the lighthouse on island and hitting someone on the ground, doing it on crummy cradle when someone is on the ground, (not down the elevator shafts). If you are in a confined space where it makes goomba stomping easy such as elevator shafts on crummy and the ladder on 67'th, it's too easy and it's just trolling.

You don't get a say prop killer