Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Recomendations for a vehicle

Guest some fag
OMG

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE I POSTED! Drop a 340 Wedge in there, put some on new paint, add a six-pac. BAM! You got your self a car that you could re-sell (not that you would want to), for at least 40 K. Trust me, I know Mopars.

40 thousand? Are you crazy? That thing wouldn't sell for a third of that.

Why auto in a truck? Bad mix. Manual > anything. Always. About the Supra... While that's the only decent vehicle made by the big Toy, it's not worth it. High insurance for a not all that great car.

Liar. You don't have a Camy.

u want a pic of it??

Guest some fag
u want a pic of it??

Want a picture of my Viper?

06Dodge--Viper2_(400x300).jpg

How about my McLaren F1 LM?

McLaren_F1_LM_wallpaper.jpg

See what I did there?

Unless you have a picture with you in it or near it with another picture of just you for cross reference, then ok, it's your dad's, but you don't have a Camaro, and if you're parents let you drive theirs when you were 10 or whatever, then they are insane and retarded.

Guest some fag
I kinda want a Dodge Ram 1500 or 1500 about 1997 and up, but I know there have been poblems with the tranny's going out, so what years are sfae/not safe?

I haven't heard much about transmissions going out on the RAMs... Actually, I haven't heard it at all. I know that Chevy and Ford were having issues with that, but Dodge had been in the clear...

Anyway- go diesel if you can find one under 12K- by that I mean 2500 or 3500. Those things are bricks, and get better mileage than the gas counter-parts.

Guest some fag
I was kinda looking at a truck someone has at school, its a single cab, 2500 I think, cummins deisel, something like that would be nice.

Cummins are the best in the business, and besides- they are the best platform for a project truck.

cV0XJePUitI

Want a picture of my Viper?

06Dodge--Viper2_(400x300).jpg

How about my McLaren F1 LM?

McLaren_F1_LM_wallpaper.jpg

See what I did there?

Unless you have a picture with you in it or near it with another picture of just you for cross reference, then ok, it's your dad's, but you don't have a Camaro, and if you're parents let you drive theirs when you were 10 or whatever, then they are insane and retarded.

ok i will write sumtin sayin "hah «Z£µ§.:GØû of Undead Vengeance u bastard do u believe me now"

with a pic of me standin by it...

how bout that?

Guest some fag
ok i will write sumtin sayin "hah «Z£µ§.:GØû of Undead Vengeance u bastard do u believe me now"

with a pic of me standin by it...

how bout that?

Still your parent's car, but go ahead.

ok let me put it this way...

when i graduate from HS it will be 100% my car...

right now its half and half me and my step dads...

good enough tho..

Guest some fag
ok let me put it this way...

when i graduate from HS it will be 100% my car...

right now its half and half me and my step dads...

good enough tho..

You mean all your step-dad's until he decides to give it to you. It's 100% in his name and he 100% paid for it. I don't see where you come in.

because i paid for the motor under that hood and he agreed after he switches the motor out and get it runnin again (he barried the needle) he will have my name on the title...

then after 2 years its all mine....

y do u resist so strongly?

y do u insist to make me look bad and dumb?

40 thousand? Are you crazy? That thing wouldn't sell for a third of that.

It is all ready selling for a fourth of that... lol

Yeah it would... any Road Runner in good condition through the year of 1970-1974 would sell for at least 30k, as long as the engine was NOT and 225 Slant Six or 318 V-8. But if you get a Road Runner any year above 74, (like I have) you will not get nearly as much as an older one. Unless it was a HEMI Big Block 440, then it is a compleatly different ball game.

Guest some fag
because i paid for the motor under that hood and he agreed after he switches the motor out and get it runnin again (he barried the needle) he will have my name on the title...

then after 2 years its all mine....

y do u resist so strongly?

y do u insist to make me look bad and dumb?

Because I hate you. Haven't we gone over this before?

Because I hate you. Haven't we gone over this before?

y do u hate me?

i think youve hated me since the last time i was in this clan a year ago...

I kinda want a Dodge Ram 1500 or 1500 about 1997 and up, but I know there have been poblems with the tranny's going out, so what years are sfae/not safe?

Dodge trucks are notorious for their transmissions. I just bought a 98'. I was skeptical about it. My dad has almost the exact same truck and he had it rebuild once already, and it will need one soon. I like the truck, but when u look at one, make sure it was taken care of. If there is a lot of rust underneath or anything obliviously wrong with it, dont buy it. Otherwise, i like em.

Guest some fag
y do u hate me?

i think youve hated me since the last time i was in this clan a year ago...

We go over this every time you start posting on the forums again.

Considering where you live, I might think about getting both. A good Integra can be found for 5-6 grand, as could a good early-90's GMC 2500. Think about how cool that would be. A quick, fun car for daily driving and a truck for when the weather gets bad or you want to go be a redneck in the woods.

Considering where you live, I might think about getting both. A good Integra can be found for 5-6 grand, as could a good early-90's GMC 2500. Think about how cool that would be. A quick, fun car for daily driving and a truck for when the weather gets bad or you want to go be a redneck in the woods.

What about insurance?

I think I found one, an hour away from where I live, its actually in my cuzins town, 1997 Ram 2500 V8 4x4, 81,000 miles, check it out and let me here what ya think

http://usedcars.kbb.com/fyc_kbb/vdp.jsp?rd...&cardist=47

find out how big the engine is. if it is a 5.9L it will suck on gas, a 5.2 will be a lil better, but have less power. I couldn't pass up power when i bought mine.