Shadow

March Madness Poker Tournament

9kx7g.jpg

Rasputin-15$ Cash

Titan-BF3

Ivanns-Bioshock

Coldfuse- Windows 8

Zachpl-Itunes

It is about that time for another poker tournament, The Tournament will be on Saturday, March 2nd. The poll above is closed will be open for the next few days for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (3/1, 3/2, 3/3) and the time will be 7 CST. For this poker tournament we will be changing up the policy for attendance. You will be required to show up at 6:45 PM CST for roll call, which will take place on Teamspeak (mic not required). You will check in with one of the staff members and afterwards you can leave until the tournament starts. If you do not show up to roll call you will be removed from the tournament. We decided to implement this to prevent AFKS from making it deep in the tournament and provide more active tables. The prize pool will consist of:

15$ iTunes Giftcard donated by Synopsis

15$ Cash/Giftcard/Steam Game donated by Shadow

Bioshock donated by drunkula

Battlefield 3 donated by drunkula

Windows 8 Product Key donated by infested marine

Note: We changed poker clubs if you haven’t changed over please follow the instructions below

How to transition to the new sG Poker Club:

1. Download pokerstars client (pokerstars.net)

2. Register your account

3. Click on the right tab that says “home games”

4. Click join a poker club. Type the ID as 709399 and the code is: UV > sG bitches!

5. An event staff will receive your membership request and validate it.

Registration is now open. Watch the forums for an update in this thread. All are welcome to play, but to win prizes you must be:

-Part of the poker club

-Register on the forum

-Not banned from the forum or servers at the time of the tournament

Hope to see you there,

sG’s Event Team

Edited by Shadow

How long do the sG tournaments usually last?

It starts at 2 am for me, and I don't really want to go to bed after 7...since I'll never wake up the next day.

Usually up to 3-4 hours maximum (if you get 1st place) depending on the number of players.

How long do the sG tournaments usually last?

It starts at 2 am for me, and I don't really want to go to bed after 7...since I'll never wake up the next day.

Usually up to 3-4 hours maximum (if you get 1st place) depending on the number of players.

Alright...that's not too bad.

So far only Shadow, Titan and I are registered for the tournament. Try to register as quickly as possible so that you don't encounter any trouble on Saturday and so that we can help you out if you do run into trouble.

So far only Shadow, Titan and I are registered for the tournament. Try to register as quickly as possible so that you don't encounter any trouble on Saturday and so that we can help you out if you do run into trouble.

i read this in your voice...

Sign in to follow this