Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Anyone else think North Korea is taking it a little too far lately?

It doesn't really matter if their nuke is big or not, They aren't going to be using them. They won't be nuking anyone anytime soon unless if they want NK to be removed from the map.

If they decided to nuke any country under the US wing's, the US can retaliate with bigger nukes.

Guys, Oreo is correct, their nukes are incredibly pathetic. The only qualifications it has of a nuke is the design, otherwise it's destructibility is less than that of even a M.O.A.B, along with the fact it's not an ICBM.

http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

The fact is, North Korea is like a chihuahua, It's a small dog with a lot of bark to try and intimidate for compensation.

lol, it's a fucking nuke, bro. the physical destruction isn't the only thing that could will happen. regardless of the fact that the largest NK has TESTED (easily could make a bigger one) is "only" 6 kt, your whole country is going to be like "holy fuck a nuke just dropped on us what the fuck do we do"

you either nuke them back and start a nuclear war and fuck the whole world over, or you go in there and try to overthrow their country. you're going to overthrow their country, of course, since it's only NK and we could probably wipe most of the important parts with like 5 nukes, but what happens when someone's like "fuck the US, we're helping NK" and nukes start flying everywhere because hey, fuck the police, a nuke has already been dropped

Guys, Oreo is correct, their nukes are incredibly pathetic. The only qualifications it has of a nuke is the design, otherwise it's destructibility is less than that of even a M.O.A.B, along with the fact it's not an ICBM.

The fact is, North Korea is like a chihuahua, It's a small dog with a lot of bark to try and intimidate for compensation.

"fuck the US, we're helping NK" and nukes start flying everywhere because hey, fuck the police, a nuke has already been dropped

Actually, China has already stated they would not back North Korea if North Korea starts a conflict, and just recently in China's state newspaper, it was stated that if North Korea tests the H-bomb they have planned, that China would no longer back them.

Yes, it actually does matter the size of the nuke. If North Korea had a Tzar, I'd start flipping the fuck out, but the fact is they have pin needle, and not a knife. The worst of it would be an EMP blast created from a nuclear weapon of its size, if detonated from high altitude. If North Korea could "easily make" larger nuke, then why haven't they much sooner? Their plans for the H-bomb could be successful, but due to their failures of most of their nuclear tests, they did not properly create a nuclear bomb that could be used to its full capabilities.

What reasons would other countries have of nuking the United States? Because with 60 years of no nuclear weapons being used in warfare(Don't include Pakistan's nuke in the mountains of India) with various escalations having happened before, involving countries that have nuclear weapons, the world has shown that mutual destruction is a great deterrent. There's not a country that would be willing to stick its neck out out for North Korea(At least ones that have nuclear capabilities) if North Korea were to start a conflict. If you could find me a reason why countries would go "Fuck the police, let's just randomly shoot out nukes" then I'll discuss more about that, but there's not currently a reason on why a 1st world country would be willing to do that after years of avoiding it.

Edited by Marine

How do you know other people don't know what they're talking about if you don't know anything about the subject?

The main reason why I posted it is because of that latvias retard saying that the radiation wouldn't be an issue.

"fuck the US, we're helping NK" and nukes start flying everywhere because hey, fuck the police, a nuke has already been dropped

What reasons would other countries have of nuking the United States?

great job quoting excellent 10/10 can take out one thing too

anyways, what reasons would the countries have? if someone saw the potential for gain from destroying the biggest or arguably the 2nd biggest superpower in the world, they'd obviously do it. if we nuked a middle eastern country, they'd probably all want to fuck us up. if we nuked anyone, who says china or russia wouldn't try to ally with whoever we nuked and start trying to fuck us up? it's all hypothetical, you don't know what anyone would do, i don't know what anyone would do, and we obviously think differently, so i'll leave it at that

also, since i don't feel like re-reading your edit where you added things http://i.imgur.com/17lpgTS.jpg is what i replied to

Edited by Sketchmaticx

How do you know other people don't know what they're talking about if you don't know anything about the subject?

The main reason why I posted it is because of that latvias retard saying that the radiation wouldn't be an issue.

Actually, he's quite correct in the sense that it wouldn't be "as bad" as one would think. It's not that it wouldn't be an issue, but with its size it wouldn't be at all comparable to Chernobyl.

anyways, what reasons would the countries have? if someone saw the potential for gain from destroying the biggest or arguably the 2nd biggest superpower in the world, they'd obviously do it. if we nuked a middle eastern country, they'd probably all want to fuck us up. if we nuked anyone, who says china or russia wouldn't try to ally with whoever we nuked and start trying to fuck us up? it's all hypothetical, you don't know what anyone would do, i don't know what anyone would do, and we obviously think differently, so i'll leave it at that

Right now, your maturity is showing like that of a child. I actually thought you'd have a discussion, and not high school verbal argument.

I took out the rest since it wasn't relevant to my reply. Next time I'll just appeal to you specifically by highlighting it in red.

EDIT: I didn't mean to type my reply in your quotes, it was accidental, which is why I edited it a minute later for that specific reason.

EDIT: EDIT: Foh's here, I'm curious on what he'll say, considering he's in the intel community.

Edited by Marine

Guest Fohacidal

lol, it's a fucking nuke, bro. the physical destruction isn't the only thing that could will happen. regardless of the fact that the largest NK has TESTED (easily could make a bigger one) is "only" 6 kt, your whole country is going to be like "holy fuck a nuke just dropped on us what the fuck do we do"

you either nuke them back and start a nuclear war and fuck the whole world over, or you go in there and try to overthrow their country. you're going to overthrow their country, of course, since it's only NK and we could probably wipe most of the important parts with like 5 nukes, but what happens when someone's like "fuck the US, we're helping NK" and nukes start flying everywhere because hey, fuck the police, a nuke has already been dropped

Wtf did I just read? Are you this retarded?

I love all the speculation going on in this thread from people who dont know jack shit about anything. North Korea is about as close to getting a viable nuclear device on a WORKING ICBM platform as it is to actually feeding its population to the point where they dont have to resort to eating their own kids.

If they could reach new york

Actually, he's quite correct in the sense that it wouldn't be "as bad" as one would think. It's not that it wouldn't be an issue, but with its size it wouldn't be at all comparable to Chernobyl.

Right now, your maturity is showing like that of a child. I actually thought you'd have a discussion, and not high school verbal argument.

nigga, you look like you have about as much weight as that panda in your sig, get at me

i ain't arguin if i don't feel like someone is going to agree with me within the next 10 years

Edited by Sketchmaticx

nigga, you look like you have about as much weight as that panda in your sig, get at me

i ain't arguin if i don't feel like someone is going to agree with me within the next 10 years

I'm not one who likes to disagree against facts.

NK aint got shit on the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

. Hadley points out that 20,000 people live in the potential area of the fallout. He asks the control panel scientist if the test can be aborted and is told "yes", but it would ruin all their preparations in setting up timed measuring instruments in the race against the Russians.

I'm not one who likes to disagree against facts.

what facts son? you sourced http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ for the biggest known test of a NK bomb, pls link other sources b4 i believe

Edited by Sketchmaticx

So basically, North Korea has been threatening not only Seoul, South Korea, but also the U.S. for a while now. They are open threats. The main reason why this is done is for their dictator to come off as having total control of the situation outside of his country and to make him look like a hero to his people.

Yes, North Korea may have Nukes (A very small amount) but most of them get used on underground testing. The chances of them being able to reach the US anytime soon is remote to not even possible.

When it comes to Hydrogen bombs, they are mainly made out of Uranium-238 and Plutonium, creating a fission bomb. You have explosive around these materials which are made into a circle. When you detonate the explosives, it compresses the Plutonium which starts a fission reaction. These reactions release x-rays within the bomb itself and because they are able to bounce around, the insides become radioactive. This then causes a secondary explosion of a thin tube of Plutonium, and then this starts to go through fission as well. Neutrons are produced by the fission reaction which increases the overall explosiveness of the bomb. And basically from there you have the explosion we know. This produces radioactive fission product fallout.

If you don't know, the fallout can damage the environment and humans for years when we are exposed to it.

Therefore, if you say radiation has nothing to do with it, that is bullshit.

/thread

Edited by Oppa

unnecessary explanation that adds nothing to your point in an attempt to show off your understanding

We're all aware of fallout. No one's argued that radiation has nothing to do with it. The only person who's argued anything remotely like that is Latias, and all he's said is that radiation might not be as much of an issue as you'd think it'd be.

Edited by Dyscivist

ARCHY UR FUCKING DUMB STOP PRETENDIN UR SMART

ATOMIC BOMB =/= H BOMB LOL

I HOPE U DROP OUTTA SCHOOL CUZ UR DUMB AND I DONT WANT MORE DEBT

but seriously ur an idiot

Because you know I was talking about an Atomic bomb there, wasnt I?

You're dumb son.

Oh and technically an atom bomb is only a fission bomb and a hydrogen bomb is a fission-fusion bomb. Therefore, Hydrogen bombs can be classified as atom bombs.

Actually the radiation might not do as much as you'd think. We don't have that much information but we know that when the US dropped the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima they were able to be inhabited almost immediatly after the fact. I think the think people don't get is that a nuclear bomb (Hydrogen for clarification) is a lot different then, say, Chrenobyl which was a nuclear melt down that resulted *in* an explosion that thre up radioactive material. Where as a bomb throws out radioactive material it is considerably less.

Anyways, the video got taken down because Activision complained XD

*edit*

Edited by Oppa

no srsly ur gonna fail in school knowledge spunge

lol

someone name drops HYDROGEN BOMB and you feel the need to xplain basic geometry

lol

no srsly just stop

ur dumb

give up

Ahahahaha... I stuck to my point the entire time in this thread.

I started from Obrian bringing in the Tzar bomb, which by the way was a hydrogen bomb until now. I felt the need to explain how they work since clearly people didn't know.

Nice try though mate, you almost got me, I swear.

Clearly this needed to be done due to the fact that you yourself, the god of knowledge, didn't know that you can classify a hydrogen bomb as an atomic bomb.

Knowledge is key.

Edited by Oppa

The Tzar Bomb doesnt count. Granted it may kill 100,000 people or so, but the radiation will go a larger distance, affecting more people than that.

man i didnt even read this line

ur such a dumbass

The Tzar Bomb doesnt count. Granted it may kill 100,000 people or so, but the radiation will go a larger distance, affecting more people than that.

man i didnt even read this line

ur such a dumbass

ahaha man you make this too easy on me.

Its like you're not even trying.

Edited by Oppa