Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kit Cat

Kit Cat's App. [Accepted]

Pretty dece

57/60

Yes [Community]: Hotsauce, prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f, LOPEZ, shotgun, tex,amp

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark, sketch, centran, drug

Abstain: BLiNDBoi, EekMitch, Youngz

No [staff]: iherdcows, dan, Ivanns, fb, lind, toxy

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs, beerman, Nova, echo412, Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop, epic, Mr.Panda, Roflstomp

57/60

If someone can convince me either way, I'll change my vote before the end of tonight if needed.

Yes [Community]: Hotsauce, prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f, LOPEZ, shotgun, tex, Amp

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark, sketch, centran, drug

Abstain: BLiNDBoi, EekMitch, Youngz, Mitch

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs, beerman, Nova, echo412, Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop, epic, Mr.Panda, Roflstomp

58/60

Good to play with despite physical shortcomings. 10/10 would change again

Yes [Community]: Prosak, Hotsauce, prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f, LOPEZ, shotgun, tex, Amp, Prosak

No [Community]: spacebugs, beerman, Nova, echo412, Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop, epic, Mr.Panda, Roflstomp

Guest Fohacidal

59/60

prosak was a no and switched to yes, the basic concepts of math escaping him. He also decided to add his name in twice to the yes section... fucking fag

59/60

prosak was a no and switched to yes, the basic concepts of math escaping him. He also decided to add his name in twice to the yes section... fucking fag

Why you gotta be so mean?

I'm going to finalize a no on this one.

Even if I completely ignore her forum presence, which is fairly awful, I don't enjoy her in-game presence at all. I'm not going to hurl any personal insults at Kit Kat, but I just don't think either her forum presence or in-game presence is mature enough.

If you make it in, congratulations. If you don't, here are my suggestions for your next application. Don't post retarded shit on the forums, don't exhibit yourself on tinychat, and don't take every single small comment or jab as a malicious attack on your very existence.

Current Vote

59/60

Yes [Community]: Prosak, Hotsauce, prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f, LOPEZ, shotgun, tex, Amp

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, drug, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark, sketch, centran

No [Community]: spacebugs, beerman, Nova, echo412, Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop, epic, Mr.Panda, Roflstomp

In defense of Kit Cat, I will write a convincing argument for having her in the clan in four words: not an attention whore. While others use their femininity to sway attention their direction, Kit Cat just wants to play the game. If we're not accepting gamers for being gamers, we're really not the Casual Gamers Lounge.

Guest Fohacidal

In defense of Kit Cat, I will write a convincing argument for having her in the clan in four words: not an attention whore. While others use their femininity to sway attention their direction, Kit Cat just wants to play the game. If we're not accepting gamers for being gamers, we're really not the Casual Gamers Lounge.

Im pretty sure voting ended already, its the 1st. Also, are you sure about that attention whore thing? Are you REALLY sure?

I'm very sure. She's never been forward or outright open about her gender, she's never used it to gain more votes or positions, she hasn't been on tinychat for as far as I know, and she's not always posting pictures of herself with her new dog/car/phone whatever just for attention. She deserves to get in. She's been here forever. She may be a bit annoying at times, but we all are in high doses.

I'm very sure. She's never been forward or outright open about her gender, she's never used it to gain more votes or positions, she hasn't been on tinychat for as far as I know, and she's not always posting pictures of herself with her new dog/car/phone whatever just for attention. She deserves to get in. She's been here forever. She may be a bit annoying at times, but we all are in high doses.

sir you missed some things that happen but I did not do it for attention, I did it out of bordem and now i pay the price. Fohacidal I don't understand why you seem to hate on me so much. and btw you comment about post # I lost about 200 in the role back. Thanks everyone who voted!

my vote is yes

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!