Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kit Cat

Kit Cat's App. [Accepted]

Name: Dana

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:40528717

XFire: Catsuema

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com...&rc=all&x=7&y=4 and gametracker for ttt-- http://www.gametrack...1.26.107:27015/

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: TTT, and or JB

Have you ever hacked in game before: plead the 5th

Questions or Comments: sG is the best!

About Yourself: Girl Gamer

Referral(s):Wintergreen, Shadow, Groov

edit, net problems cause the double post, sorry

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Applicant's screening

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? I would warn them to stop and if they didn’t I would mute them. Then if they dodged I would kick or ban them depending on the severity. If I ran into a hacker I would demo and post it on the forums.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? I would direct them to the forums and tell them to get to know the community and wait till they meet the requirements.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? Yes, because I am normally able to keep a level head and wine about stupid stuff.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? I want to join sG because it is a great community and I mostly play on sG severs. I will be on sG severs regularly and the forums most of the time.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? Umm Ya banned from mine-craft sever about 1 ½ -2 years ago. X-ray mod…

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? No

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan. I have made some mistakes but I always learn from them. I am always trying to better myself. I love playing TTT, JB. I am trying to help get ZE repopulated and Prop Hunt is fun.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

It's about damn time.

10/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, WHOISPORK/PROK?, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior

Yes [staff]: Tortoise

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Hay gurl!

15/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, WHOISPORK/PROK?, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior

Yes [staff]: Tortoise, Winterbatskats,

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Yes

17/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, WHOISPORK/PROK?, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior, BATMAN, Windmill

Yes [staff]: Tortoise, Winterbatskats,

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

22/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, WHOISPORK/PROK?, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior, BATMAN, Windmill (+7)

Yes [staff]: Tortoise, Winterbatskats, Drug (+15)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Mhmm

23/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, WHOISPORK/PROK?, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior, BATMAN, Windmill,Avery(+8)

Yes [staff]: Tortoise, Winterbatskats, Drug (+15)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]: