Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kit Cat

Kit Cat's App. [Accepted]

Nope

45/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman (+35)

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark (+50)

Abstain: BLiNDBoi (0)

No [staff]: sketch, iherdcows, dan, Ivanns, fb, lind (-30)

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Ji, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal (-9)

I seriously hope you guys are not voting no because of that picture and not based on her ingame or forum presence.

Yes, it was a unsightly picture, but don't be so shallow to where you would base your vote on appearance.

Come on people, stop acting like children.

There is a difference on voting no on appearance and voting no because of that picture. Appearance is when Kit Kat is dressed normally and I don't have a problem with that but when she shows tits, I don't want and don't need to see that. Therefore I vote no.

I seriously hope you guys are not voting no because of that picture and not based on her ingame or forum presence.

Yes, it was a unsightly picture, but don't be so shallow to where you would base your vote on appearance.

There is a difference on voting no on appearance and voting no because of that picture. Appearance is when Kit Kat is dressed normally and I don't have a problem with that but when she shows tits, I don't want and don't need to see that. Therefore i vote no.

In fairness she showed her tits to a select individual/ group. That person posted it for all to see. If it was a 10/10 girl we'd still be fapping. Keep it real ppl, the no votes post pic are for looks. Voting no based on looks is one of the most ignorant things I've seen in R&R. Drug and Blaze show their dick in a male dominated clan "heheheh, guys you so cray!", "Those tits weren't 10/10, mannnnnnnnn I threw it on the ground!"

I'm not white knighting, trust me...

However THIS CLAN is setting a dangerous precedent where a chick will NEVER show her tits again. Good job neckbeards...

There is a difference on voting no on appearance and voting no because of that picture. Appearance is when Kit Kat is dressed normally and I don't have a problem with that but when she shows tits, I don't want and don't need to see that. Therefore i vote no.

In fairness she showed he tits to a select individual/ group. That person posted it for all to see. If it was a 10/10 girl we'd still be fapping. Keep it real ppl, the no votes post pic are for looks. Voting no based on looks is one of the most ignorant things I've seen in R&R. Drug and Blaze show their dick in a male dominated clan "heheheh, guys you so cray!", "Those tits weren't 10/10, mannnnnnnnn I threw it on the ground!"

However THIS CLAN is setting a dangerous precedent where a chick will NEVER show her tits again. Good job neckbeards...

To be fair, they were more of sandbags than tits...

In fairness she showed her tits to a select individual/ group. That person posted it for all to see. If it was a 10/10 girl we'd still be fapping. Keep it real ppl, the no votes post pic are for looks. Voting no based on looks is one of the most ignorant things I've seen in R&R. Drug and Blaze show their dick in a male dominated clan "heheheh, guys you so cray!", "Those tits weren't 10/10, mannnnnnnnn I threw it on the ground!"

My vote just happened to be post-pic, but my no vote is based solely on her forum presence and over all not so great posts (in my opinion) because I've never played with her in game. The pic just reminded me to vote.

Since people are posting who aren't adding or changing their vote, I'll join in.

I still think Kit Cat is a great player in the servers. A positive influence on player population and the general fun. She's more literate than the average sG community member, which isn't saying much objectively, but is saying a lot relatively. Also, someone who is comfortable enough not to be afraid to show themself on the internet even though they're not a supermodel, which is all of us in one way or another. Most of the pics in the Pic of Yourself thread are skinny male emo/hipsters, do we deny everyone else?

You're still cool Kit Cat. Still yes.

Since people are posting who aren't adding or changing their vote, I'll join in.

I still think Kit Cat is a great player in the servers. A positive influence on player population and the general fun. She's more literate than the average sG community member, which isn't saying much objectively, but is saying a lot relatively. Also, someone who is comfortable enough not to be afraid to show themself on the internet even though they're not a supermodel, which is all of us in one way or another. Most of the pics in the Pic of Yourself thread are skinny male emo/hipsters, do we deny everyone else?

You're still cool Kit Cat. Still yes.

Don't forget about white Drake

Guest Fohacidal

I thought that was the fucking point, I feel like everybody is voting chicks in for the wrong reasons.

OH SHE SHOWED HER TITS WELL LET HER THE FUCK ON IN ITS ALL OK

OH SHE IS COMPLETELY RETARDED BUT I WANT TO APPEAR IMPARTIAL LET HER ON IN!!!

Seriously, even if she was a 10/10 knockout id vote fucking no. Im not some man child that can have my affections bought because you have no reservations about flashing yourself to a gaming community full of self-absorbed teenagers.

ugly

40/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman (+35)

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark (+50)

No [staff]: sketch, iherdcows, dan, Ivanns, fb, lind, toxy (-35)

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Ji, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal (-9)

Big Nipple Boobs (@)(@)

X Cups { O }{ O }

Lopsided Boobs (o)(O)

Grandma's Boobs \ o /\ o /

Perfect Boobs (o)(o)

I would have voted No because of the pic but voting Yes as been in the server for a while

41/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman (+35), iAlwaysFail

Guest Fohacidal

Have you ever even played in a server with Kit Cat foh? Have you played in ANY servers in the past year?

Yes I have actually. But more importantly why are you ignoring her sparse activity on the forums? Registered for almost a full year and she only has 200 posts. Get the fuck out

Have you ever even played in a server with Kit Cat foh? Have you played in ANY servers in the past year?

Yes I have actually. But more importantly why are you ignoring her sparse activity on the forums? Registered for almost a full year and she only has 200 posts. Get the fuck out

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we don't allow people who basically only play on the servers to join the clan.

She is a very active community member on the servers and has been for quite some time.

I also agree with dark, I don't ever see you on any server.

I've been here for over two years and just recently joined the clan. Post count doesn't mean shit when it comes to whether or not they are active.

Fuck Amber

Marry Chaos

you know the rest

41/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman (+35), iAlwaysFail

Abstain: BLiNDBoi, Eek

She may have more posts because of the forums rollback, I know I had a lot more posts than I do now before the rollback.

I thought this was a gaming clan? Shouldn't server presence be more important than forum presence?

I thought this was a gaming clan? Shouldn't server presence be more important than forum presence?

I'm sure someone told me that it was a community.

51/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark, sketch

No [staff]: iherdcows, dan, Ivanns, fb, lind, toxy

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal

Yes 52/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f

Yes [staff]: tortoise, winterbatskats, buttmad, shadow, sakata, zachpl, c12k, drunkula, Mimic, klark, sketch

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal

Yes 52/60

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f

No

51/60

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop

I'm not sure how I should vote on this one.

abstain for now.

51/60

Abstain: BLiNDBoi, EekMitch

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop

Yes. 52/60

tits

Yes [Community]: prok, rocky, sakaro, serperior, BATMAN, windmill, avery, falco, icon, DarkPred, Groov, Reaper, cookie, ruffles, roflstomp, sB, Will, Shikaku, eddy, nom noms, don, Tenne,Lesbian,shikaku, Duex, loading, bulletford, Pebbz, Oreo, Daileyyy, Junzou, nitestalker, skotti, Noobzilla, Zachmanman, iAlwaysFail, n2f, LOPEZ

Abstain: BLiNDBoi, EekMitch

No [Community]: Prosak, spacebugs beerman, Nova, echo412,Ryzeoeoeobritfag, Jiyeon, Elmo, kevinbotz, Fohacidal, Icop,