Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDentist

The Dentist App [Accepted]

Name: Steven

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:664452

XFire: n/a

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/475779

Microphone: yes

Favorite Server: jb and competitive matches with other members

Have you ever hacked in game before: no

Questions or Comments: I usually am on in the afternoons anywhere between 2-7pm EST and the occasional weekend night if the GF is out for a ladies night or something. Enjoy wardening on JB though I'm a probably too nice and need to be more of a killwhore sometimes haha

About Yourself: 26 year old student (8 years of higher education ftw). I graduate with my DDS (doctor of dental surgery) finally this May and then I can start to make some money. I get asked if I'm actually a dentist at least twice a day on the servers; short answer is yes, long answer is I will be 'official' in May 2013. Been playing counterstrike since it first came out (when the colt could zoom... and was called the colt)

Referral(s): Pantera, Ivanns, Drug, Falco, Shadow, Mitch

Thanks!

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Applicant's screening.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

- In JB any mic spammers would be warned and then immediately !CTed if continued (assuming I have admin powers), any other server they would be warned and if not responsive would have an admin mute them. If I saw a hacker I would joined spec, record a demo with STEAM IDs, and submit to the forums. In the meantime I would ask an admin to come in and kick/ban the player so play could resume quickly.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

Definitely join the forums, play on sG servers and be friendly and get to know the people who also frequent the servers. I started by finding sG | JB randomly and liked it so I played it over and over, making friends and recognizing people along the way. It was fun seeing the same group on a lot, spoke alot about the clan that the same people keep coming back. Become steam friends with server regulars and now we organize other games as well as jb.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, I'm older than most gamers at 26, but still being in school has afforded me a lot of down time still and it's something I've always enjoyed. People trust me to put sharp instruments and drills in their mouths every day so I better be pretty damn responsible/mature.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I'm already friends with several sG members and play competitive matches and jb with them, it would be nice to be part of the 'team'. I'm on the servers mostly weekday afternoons after school and before the gf gets home from work, but I'm constantly scanning the forums both during jb while I'm dead and waiting and also on my ipad at night.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yea

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

First couple times playing jb I had no idea what I was doing and was CTed a couple times; it all worked out, I don't think you should even attempt CT until you've played 30+ hours on there

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I'm a really low key and humble guys that just likes to have fun with friends who have mutual interests. I don't take anything too seriously and if you have any pressing dental questions you can ask me haha. The only thing I need to change is being meaner as a warden in jb, whenever I decide to run a round it usually results in me pardoning half the terrorists at some point haha

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

I'm gonna vote yes, but i do want to see you in game more often. I think now that you're on my friends list, I may see you in game more often.

10/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, PRAKBESBOPNBLAX20156, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior

Yes [staff]:Tortoise

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Yes - Love you on JB.

11/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, PRAKBESBOPNBLAX20156, Rocky, Sakaro, Serperior, Coookie (+6)

Yes [staff]:Tortoise (+5)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

1) Actual Dentist, 2) Yes.

12/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, PRAKBESBOPNBLAX20156, Jbad, Sakaro, Serperior, Coookie, LILBTHEBASEDGOD, (+7)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

yOU GOTTA GIVE ME THAT LIST OF JB GAMES SOMETIME.

13/60

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, PRAKBESBOPNBLAX20156, Jbad, Sakaro, Serperior, Coookie, LILBTHEBASEDGOD, BATMAN (+8)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Yes [Community]: kevinbotz, PRAKBESBOPNBLAX20156, Jbad, Sakaro, Serperior, Coookie, Gucci, BATMAN (+8)

Yes [staff]:Tortoise Drug (+10)

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]: