Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weekillz

Weekill Ap [Denied]

Okay so after reading through the reasons for the no votes (since my vote) I don't understand why three of his shoutbox comments actually matter for his app, he obviously was just joking around and was trying to be funny. If we are going to nay say based on those three sentences then there are multiple members that should be punished/banned for their shoutbox posts, because I have seen much worse in the shoutbox from many people.

Just my two cents.

Granted if something else is going on behind the scenes then I am clueless and don't know what's going on.

EDIT:

26B8j.png

Sorry Cows and to all the others who posted this as a reason but: you don't really think anyone here believes this half-assed excuse right? There are things each one of you have written on the chat box that is at least 10x worse than that. The whole premise of the chatbox is to allow youth an outlet to release of sexual frustrations apparently.

Every day there's a whole dialog about how everyone wants to suck each other off. Please get real, and just admit bandwagoning. I'm not even mad, I'm just disappointed.

Just saw this after I typed my post up, Tex basically is hitting the same point I am.

Abstain

45/60

Yes [Community]: Reaper, Bulletford, batman, Icon, Oreo, kevinbotz, cookie, PRAKPARK, Serperior, taboob, King1Arthur, sB, Necrooo, iAlwaysFail, Dys, Nate, Dilly Dally, Will,Tekbled, shotgun,Shitkaku,Windmill, Noms, Marine, Don Danzone, thorgot, DarkPredator, BLiNDBoi, tex. googi, Groov, Meowmix, LOPEZ, epic, Mr.Panda,Midget P0RRRRN, Youngz, Archy,rocky, JFK

Yes [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, Ivanns, Sakata, Drug, sketch,ZachPL, DRUNK, Mimic, centran, klark

Abstain: c12k

No [staff]: Mitch, daniel, lind, toxygen, wintergreen, cows, Matty, Doormat

No [Community]: Avery, xmen, ruffles, elmo, Space Bugs, skotti, Sakaro, Prosak

Yes [Community]: Reaper, Bulletford, batman, Icon, Oreo, kevinbotz, cookie, PRAKPARK, Serperior, taboob, King1Arthur, sB, Necrooo, iAlwaysFail, Dys, Nate, Dilly Dally, Will,Tekbled, shotgun,Shitkaku,Windmill, Noms, Marine, Don Danzone, thorgot, DarkPredator, BLiNDBoi, tex. googi, Groov, Meowmix, LOPEZ, epic, Mr.Panda,Midget P0RRRRN, Youngz, Archy,rocky, JFK (+40)

Yes [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, Ivanns, Sakata, Drug, sketch,ZachPL, DRUNK, Mimic, centran, klark (+55)

Abstain: c12k (0)

No [staff]: Mitch, daniel, lind, toxygen, wintergreen, cows, Matty, Doormat (-40)

No [Community]: Avery, xmen, ruffles, elmo, Space Bugs, skotti, Sakaro, Prosak (-8)

It's late at night, so my math might be fucked up, but this is what I counted from the current state of Weekill's votes. 95-48=47?

On behalf of the Syndicate Gamers Staff and Community,

We have come to a decision in regards to your application. Unfortunately you are unable and ineligible for membership at this time.

You may apply again come April 2013.

Regards,

sG | Mitch [DIR]