Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Chivalry January Update Coming Soon!

yay now if only my weapons would unlock correctly

Sometimes a server glithces and stops awarding kill points towards a weapon unlock. Also, some servers are not ranked and do not award kill points.

Sometimes a server glithces and stops awarding kill points towards a weapon unlock. Also, some servers are not ranked and do not award kill points.

yeah our server glitched last night and was giving us nothing, unless we switched to unranked......

on topic, I am excited for new weapons and dueling!!

yeah our server glitched last night and was giving us nothing, unless we switched to unranked......

If it ever glitches like this, tell either me, drug, ctark, or some other staff member and we will just reboot the server. It's the only way we know how to fix it as of now.

If it ever glitches like this, tell either me, drug, ctark, or some other staff member and we will just reboot the server. It's the only way we know how to fix it as of now.

Oh snap. Yeah I can do that from now on.

Game is glitchy as fudge,

During the tutorial it said "Press 'e' to interact, well its was 'i' to interact"

anyway, seems cool i guess, dont play chivalry often.

Game is glitchy as fudge,

During the tutorial it said "Press 'e' to interact, well its was 'i' to interact"

anyway, seems cool i guess, dont play chivalry often.

that took me forever to fix also there is no unbind key at all

you would just have to change the key to something different that you wont touch

Sign in to follow this