Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

Shopping in best buy with your girlfriend

See, I don't have this problem.

tumblr_meoedrvjHs1rml2rmo3_250.png

I just don't know how to deal with people.

I don't even know what I'm missing, so there is nothing to miss.

It's a damn shame I won't become a wizard though.

hey maow i figured out why you said wont become, because there is no such thing a wizard wizard.

130244-Adult-Wizard-or-Sensei-Master-Costume-large.jpg

Even then, women are way worse when it comes to impulse shopping. They tend to spend more money than they have on frivolous and useless shit.

Even if not all of them, at least men on average have a better concept of money.

That's why it's best never to let your gal shop alone, because they'll rack up so much debt on your credit card on overpriced clothes like at Macys and so forth.

Edited by Slavic Falange

Even then, women are way worse when it comes to impulse shopping. They tend to spend more money than they have on frivolous and useless shit.

Even if not all of them, at least men on average have a better concept of money.

That's why it's best never to let your gal shop alone, because they'll rack up so much debt on your credit card on overpriced clothes like at Macys and so forth.

That is interesting...

I spend plenty of money on frivolous useless shit, I am a guy and I don't have any real debt. Isn't that interesting?

>overpriced clothes

>Macy's

>mfw

That is interesting...

I spend plenty of money on frivolous useless shit, I am a guy and I don't have any real debt. Isn't that interesting?

Exactly, that's why I was saying that men aren't that bad of impulse shoppers to spend more money than they already have to rack up so much debt.

Edited by Slavic Falange