Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

Why I hate demon

"All terrorists take one step out of your cell face your cell and freeze no detours no delays, no jumping, no crouching, no flashing your flashlights, no spraying your sprays, no jerking off, no kissing your neighbor, no fucking my mom, no pissing, peeing, and/or taking wizzes, no head bobbing, no dancing, no crying, no laughing, no wiggles, no giggles, no green eggs and ham."

Asshole.

:P

Perfectly legitimate. This is how warden should be done.

"mic check goes to archy ok you have no mic !ct archy wait why you no work??!!, because his a was an officer"

Demon is an awesome warden, although I like Travesty the most, you know it's going to be a good round when Travesty takes warden.

Just want to clarify that my post was sarcastic, I thought all the little extra bits would make that clear! I do find it annoying when I can't jump/crouch/flashlight whatever, I was just making fun of it because we had a map where almost every round we heard that. If someone gave the above command I'd probably laugh though. Demon is a fine warden, just poking fun because I hate it when I can't jump while waiting 45 seconds for a warden to do something

Everytime I accidentally do the wrong thing, like face away instead of face cells and I try to do the right thing, there is like 3 seconds where I'm just waiting to die hahaha, sometimes I do sometimes they let me live hahaha

Just want to clarify that my post was sarcastic, I thought all the little extra bits would make that clear! I do find it annoying when I can't jump/crouch/flashlight whatever, I was just making fun of it because we had a map where almost every round we heard that. If someone gave the above command I'd probably laugh though. Demon is a fine warden, just poking fun because I hate it when I can't jump while waiting 45 seconds for a warden to do something

The only time I'll use no jumping crouching and flashing your flashlights is when you get 4-5 CTs on the team that just run around hurdurr shooting walls and not paying attention because "they have the guns, they have the power" and the CTs keep losing as a result. I see strictness as a balancer. Unless Wind gets a gun. There's no balancing that.