Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tucker

Tuckers Application Round 2 :) [denied]

Tucker, you're going to have to sweeten the deal if you want people to vote yes.

edit: wait is Tucker 18?

Does it matter?

Legally? yes...

Also....this is why women avoid sausage fests.

burp

38/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda

Yes [staff]: Drug, sketch, Dast, Ivanns, ctark, ZachPL, Mayo, fail klark

Abstain: Sakaro, Christmas, Jopo, Lindseth, c12k

No [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, Sakata, Mitch, Toxygen, Winterscrub

No [Community]: Skotti, ZMM, nitestalk, Avery, amber, Junzou, jewiantoer, Dicksavvy

Name: Natalie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23896251

XFire:None

GameMe Profile: None

Microphone: Sometimes

Favorite Server: TTT

Have you ever hacked: No

Questions: None:)

Comments: Hopefully you guys hate me less now (;

About me: Playing video games is part of my secret identity, and just to clarify: Tucker is my dog who died when I was like 10.

Referrals: ZachPL, ChosenOne2000, Eddy

I say no, for one....

its "Merica" not "America"

and two only little kids play that fucking server that say "Your hacking im gonna get an admin on you"

Her app says she has no question... The fuck is this the Twilight Zone? I have never had a woman not ask questions when you give her the option to talk.

And its comment say "Hopefully you guys hate me less now (;" Why just us guys this doesnt have to be a sexually bias application, I believe this community has females in it too if I am not mistaken.

Name: Natalie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23896251

XFire:None

GameMe Profile: None

Microphone: Sometimes

Favorite Server: TTT

Have you ever hacked: No

Questions: None:)

Comments: Hopefully you guys hate me less now (;

About me: Playing video games is part of my secret identity, and just to clarify: Tucker is my dog who died when I was like 10.

Referrals: ZachPL, ChosenOne2000, Eddy

I say no, for one....

its "Merica" not "America"

and two only little kids play that fucking server that say "Your hacking im gonna get an admin on you"

Her app says she has no question... The fuck is this the Twilight Zone? I have never had a woman not ask questions when you give her the option to talk.

And its comment say "Hopefully you guys hate me less now (;" Why just us guys this doesnt have to be a sexually bias application, I believe this community has females in it too if I am not mistaken.

The hate me less comment is in ref to her previously denied app

not like it matters anymore but you proved to me that you are a better person, therefore i vote yes

39/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro

Abstain: Christmas, Jopo, Lindseth, c12k

No [Community]: Skotti, ZMM, nitestalk, Avery, amber, Junzou, jewiantoer, Dicksavvy

You can still get in, just think about how far your dreams can take you.

40/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro, batman

Sakaro blackmailed me to vote yes.

41/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro, batman, Groov

Oreo blackmailed me to vote yes.

And Tucker talked to me. Nice lady

61/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro, batman, Groov

Yes [staff]: Drug, sketch, Dast, Ivanns, ctark, ZachPL, Mayo, fail klark,Winterscrub, Suckota

No [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, Mitch, Toxygen,

Oreo blackmailed me to vote yes.

And Tucker talked to me. Nice lady

61/60

Yes [staff]: Drug, sketch, Dast, Ivanns, ctark, ZachPL, Mayo, fail klark,Winterscrub, Suckota

Q-and-Duhon-Celebration.gif

62/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro, batman, Groov, Elmo

57/60

Yes [Community]: blob, Eddy, BB, Serperior, xmen, Ruffles, Prok, Youngz, Eagle, Icon, Rofl, sB, Oreo, Reaper, Mr.Panda, Sandy, Daileyyy, obrian, Cookie, DarkPredator, Necroistoostronk, jbandaid, Pantyera, Gucci, Eek, Windmill, n2f , Don, Freefree, Tristan, BlackStone, Orgasmik, Echo412, taboob, DeadFaggot, Mr.Panda, Sakaro, batman, Groov, Elmo

No [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, Mitch, Toxygen, Iherdcows