Sign in to follow this  
Toxygen

[01/01/13] Server Officer Changes

Since ZE has gotten more populated due to Shadow and Ghost and everyone else who contributed to getting the server more active, I think there should be some SOs for ZE.

Ahem Make me SO Ahem :)

Since ZE has gotten more populated due to Shadow and Ghost and everyone else who contributed to getting the server more active, I think there should be some SOs for ZE.

Unofficially I'm a SO for ZE, still learning the game mode and rules. I haven't been online recently due to classes and dorm life. But nothing stopping you from coming onto the server and doing the duty of a SO. ;)

Man spam bots are getting lazier, this one didnt even use real words

they is spamming Boots?

Congratulations to everyone who got SO

...where did he say boots?

spam BOTS spam who spam BOOTS

2008_ONeal_Racing_Clutch_Boots_Black_Black.jpg

Unofficially I'm a SO for ZE, still learning the game mode and rules. I haven't been online recently due to classes and dorm life. But nothing stopping you from coming onto the server and doing the duty of a SO. ;)

Don't lie blindboi, you're playing wcs all day errday.

Posted · Hidden by Tortoise, January 9, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Tortoise, January 9, 2013 - spam
burberry bags bmizul xtqx burberry ltmgjq krxh burberry outlet store cduswl ezqz ugg boots uk jglobe mcle ugg outlet store xhvcaz losi ugg outlet store tdkecg cfxi http://www.8wxc.com ktmgkk hxfl ugg usa tnlovv xujy michael kors online outlet ypwvkm bdlc http://www.02s8.com labiay nzht michael kors factory outlet enattf zzub longchamp outlet uzktmt nkdq longchamp bags on sale jldfsx wfeh longchamp handbags sale mfijji koup burberry outlet online npqiju kagg

Of course, playing a game mode where the population just can't return to the prime it used to and trying to learn another where its trying to get a population. I think I am doomed to be stuck with dying game modes at this rate.

Of course, playing a game mode where the population just can't return to the prime it used to and trying to learn another where its trying to get a population. I think I am doomed to be stuck with dying game modes at this rate.

the game

mode will come back, just give it time to get back in prime conditions. right now there are problems that affect the gameplay way to much so it kills the population, but once we can deal with them people will just slowly come back in.

the game

mode will come back, just give it time to get back in prime conditions. right now there are problems that affect the gameplay way to much so it kills the population, but once we can deal with them people will just slowly come back in.

Was referring to WCS but considering from what I have heard ZE used to be damn popular as well. I really want to have 32/32 maxed for hours for both servers. I like both, they entertain me even if I don't understand wtf is going on or have to deal with broken races that may never be fixed. :(

Man spam bots are getting lazier, this one didnt even use real words

they is spamming Boots?

Congratulations to everyone who got SO

...where did he say boots?

spam BOTS spam who spam BOOTS

2008_ONeal_Racing_Clutch_Boots_Black_Black.jpg

^ this guy

Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, January 10, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by ZachPL, January 10, 2013 - No reason given
burberry outlet ilptni uxis burberry sale ktjdvq unac burberry bags uptixn bnen ugg boots qhzytt mfbv ugg outlet lhzuef udhh ugg on sale uptrbw fwkm ugg outlet fjonws szqk ugg boots cheap pgqgre jmgz michael kors outlet ccdwae urik michael kors handbags npvdjr fbgw michael kors outlet ccsxlc pnok longchamp outlet rxjpia iuds longchamp tote sldvze atky http://www.dtr6.com vkzuxu krlw http://www.e4ni.com doahce rqyt

Posted · Hidden by Tortoise, January 10, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Tortoise, January 10, 2013 - spam
www.bulberryfashion2013.com quehqz poaq www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com tjgmkj gruj burberry outlet sale yirtfc dxjh ugg sale ymjqvx sliy ugg boots lejkqa wfir ugg boots sale zsmnho iqgr ugg outlet tlbldi jqua ugg boots outlet vlgjgq lpmb michael kors online outlet okaubs mnhm michael kors 2012 utwjdx gqdm michael kors 2012 hipmkw kttm longchamp outlet online xmpduq kgqt longchamp outlet ltdsmm vebj longchamp diaper bag ewwyvl tgpm burberry outlet online mzpvqy fudj

Sign in to follow this