Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

My Website.

I like nuts. Especially the ones hailing from the testicular variety.

Lol i fell for it. Then i alt delet firefox i accidently restored my session then i had to close it out again lol.

This has fucked up my internet browser. Now it opens in a tiny little window every time and I have a new goddamned thing to figure out how to fix on my pc.

There's no telling what other harmful crap might have been imbedded or w/e. Don't ever post that again, that goes for all of you.

This has fucked up my internet browser. Now it opens in a tiny little window every time and I have a new goddamned thing to figure out how to fix on my pc.

There's no telling what other harmful crap might have been imbedded or w/e. Don't ever post that again, that goes for all of you.

Nothing embedded. Me and my friend put it together. and all you have to do is resize your window and it should be fixed.

LOL!!! Can you even close it without closing out of every IE?

Nope.

Don't do it. It adds a lot of Spyware and Adware to your computer. It's like a mini virus that doesn't destroy your computer; it just embeds and overloads it. Might want to reformat your computer ;(

Don't do it. It adds a lot of Spyware and Adware to your computer. It's like a mini virus that doesn't destroy your computer; it just embeds and overloads it. Might want to reformat your computer ;(

...You mustve gone to a different site. All it did was move around my firefox window. I ran virus and ad aware scans afterwards and there was nothing.

...You mustve gone to a different site. All it did was move around my firefox window. I ran virus and ad aware scans afterwards and there was nothing.

Im not smart enough to embed stuff so you deffinatly went to a different site.

Umm either your retarded or you didnt even goto it. . . cause nothing happens except your page moves around with music playing. Oreo requested me to give him the link again to listen so obviously its not bad at all.