Sign in to follow this  
Joscal

Not so new

Hello, decided to make an official introduction.

College student here with over a hundred hours and I still need 60 hours to graduate

High affinity for mathematical arts.

I play jb most often and come to the forums very often, less of a poster more of a listener.

I have posted a few useless threads here, but oh wells.

Anyways, I play a large variety of popular games and am always looking for a few people to play with.

Sc2 4v4 and LoLs mainly :D

Kinda want to play TTT but really have no idea what to do still.

Uhm, thats about it...oh yea 23 years of age.

Yea haha, if I have 4 hours spare time between work and sleep or vica versa, 1-3 of those goes on jb.

Edited by Joscal

Well I did 111 hours towards meteorology, but I screwed up pretty badly. So I applied here in San Antonio for Comp Sci now that Ive seen the job market. I dont need anymore math though lol.

Sad thing is if they offered a major even remotely related to environmental sciences I would only need a few more classes seeing as they accepted 97 transfer hours.

Well I did 111 hours towards meteorology, but I screwed up pretty badly. So I applied here in San Antonio for Comp Sci now that Ive seen the job market. I dont need anymore math though lol.

Sad thing is if they offered a major even remotely related to environmental sciences I would only need a few more classes seeing as they accepted 97 transfer hours.

Ah, San Antonio! I did one of my grad schools there. I had an apt off the 410 loop. Which school do you attend?

I originally attended A&M, now I attend, almost ironically, A&M at San Antonio.

I have also decided when and if I go to grad school, I will go for a Non-Thesis Master's in Chem.

Which school did you attend?

I originally attended A&M, now I attend, almost ironically, A&M at San Antonio.

I have also decided when and if I go to grad school, I will go for a Non-Thesis Master's in Chem.

Which school did you attend?

Its the Academy of Health Sciences on Ft. Sam Houston. The School houses several graduate programs from other universities. Mine was Fayetteville State University for my Master of Social Work.