Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

=(UVHS)=

I would be the kid rocking out with my cock out getting all the bitches (Project). Oh and smoking cigs on the side of the building to look cool, and then get addicted to them a few years later (when it’s not cool anymore).

I lol'd at last part.

I would be the kid everyone is affraid of. Like real life..

We should make a machinima about this and act it out in zombie highschool map.

LOL! lets do it!

they do have hippies in high schools now a days dont they?

Yes they do! My school has this huge rainbow poster that says: Don't be freaky, Join the Hippies!

I wonder who will be the lone psycho?

Hmmm..... *Cough* Chronx *Cough* ^_^

I would be the kid rocking out with my cock out getting all the bitches (Project). Oh and smoking cigs on the side of the building to look cool, and then get addicted to them a few years later (when it’s not cool anymore).

Hey, I'm like the community bicycle.

Guest some fag

I'll be the immensely cool, and stunningly handsome guy that all the girls and their mothers want to get with. ;)

I'll be the nerdy shy kid that noone really knows him, he has 1 best friend and 3 good girl friends. At the end he does something and becomes the coolest guy in the school. Eh that my story, but hell it will work here.

I'll be the nerdy shy kid that noone really knows him, he has 1 best friend and 3 good girl friends. At the end he does something and becomes the coolest guy in the school. Eh that my story, but hell it will work here.

Lol, 3 girl friends? Only gay's have girls for friends. Its like that song by Bloodhound Gang - I wish I were queer so I could get all the chicks.

lol, i have no idea who i would be. maybe the kid who has been in the school waaaaaaayyyyy to long. but for some reason never leaves.

ill be the lazy genius that knows everything but doesn't care enough to do the work, and wends up getting a 1.5gpa and having the guidance consular say i have to take trig to bring up my gpa even tho i got a 40 in the class and it brought down my gpa further, limiting my chances of advancing to college and eventually giving up on life and doing a dead end job.

that seems a lil to familiar.

Guest some fag

On top of what I said before... I'll be the kid that fucks you're girlfriend and is so insanely smart, everyone's brain implodes whenever spoken to.