Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

=(UVHS)=

I have seen this topic on a few other forums, I thought it would be well suited here...... so lets get goin!

Say UV was a high school... who would you be? The nerd, a jock, a slutty whore, the teacher no one likes?

I would be that jock who dosent say much, and stands in the back talking to hot chicks all day! (Like I do now... :lol: )

I would be the guy that doesn't fit into any of the extreme categories. Basically the all-round guy that's not a retard...

I know Projectmayhem would be the slutty whore. :]

I would be the guy that doesn't fit into any of the extreme categories. Basically the all-round guy that's not a retard...

I know Projectmayhem would be the slutty whore. :]

Fuck yes. You're my first girlfriend in =(UVHS)= btw.

Guest Phoenix2

I'd be the nerd that sells proxies to get around the school web filters. >.>

The artistic kid who seems a little antisocial but is really intriguing and ends up getting the girl everyone wants. Oh wait. That was me in real High School (She was too controlling). In a Virtual High school...I want to be the creepy janitor who seems like he probably had a dream at some point but just never had the motivation to do anything so he ended up as a high school Janitor. You know? The one who is always full of wise advice and worldly insights that a person like that shouldnt have. Perfect.

I would be the kid rocking out with my cock out getting all the bitches (Project). Oh and smoking cigs on the side of the building to look cool, and then get addicted to them a few years later (when it’s not cool anymore).