Sign in to follow this  
jbandito

New Map?

I've noticed a new map in the rotation, and it seems AWESOME, props to whoever made it. I only played it once, and I noticed a few things that may need fixing. (keep in mind I have only played the map once, and these are preliminary observations I made). All Ts spawned in one cell every round, the far right cell, which means the T spawn is messed. Also the climb's collision detection seems off (would simply fall thru some blocks, and invisible walls blocked others off completely). Only other complaint is that the soccer ball seems to 'drop' rather fast after it is knifed, making soccer a rather slow affair. All in all, the map seems great, has alot of different things on it, and seems to be fun so far. Thank you :)

Edited by jbandito

I believe I've fixed the spawn issues, as well as I added a teleporter to get to the other side of the map to make traveling a bit easier.

Please ask me next time before you decompile my map, add and remove things then rename it to suit your clan. I'd appreciate that.

So we used some shit old map and made it work since the original maker didn't wanna do it??? And we're bad guys ??? hmmmmm :|

Someone explain :D

Yeah you should probably check your choice of wording.

So we used some shit old map and made it work since the original maker didn't wanna do it??? And we're bad guys ??? hmmmmm :|

Someone explain :D

Yeah you should probably check your choice of wording.

You are quite correct, but more than likely he hasn't even played the map, or he would know it's not bad at all.