Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

What is your ringtone?

Been fiddling with my new android lately and thinking of ideas for good ringtones/ text tones/ alert sound/etc. Got a ring tone, but I need to find a text tone ( maybe some old school 8-bit game sound). So what do you guys use? I might steal some ideas.

Ringtone: daft punk- D.A.N.C.E. (MSTRKRFT remix)

Text tone: nothing right now

HATERS GON HATE

btw how do you hear your phone vibrating when its another room?

or do you keep your phones permanently in your pussies for fun times?

My first guess was going to be creepers attempting upskirt shots in public, but I guess for Darkpredator the biggest downside of wearing dresses is that most of them don't have pockets.

It depends.

Its normally on vibrate/Silent unless like Drug I am waiting for an important call or if I am at an event and have to hear my phone over the crowds.

My normal ringtone is violin music playing, which is my 'default'. Nothing too obnoxious, but not snobby either.

I guess I should have said what I had to say more directly.

Im guessing most of you keep your phone on your person most of the time to have it on vibrate?

I spend most of my time in the house sitting so my phone is not attached to me at those points. So I wouldnt be able to hear it vibrate.

Unless you guys are all talking about when youre out of the house? But in that case I have it on ring all the time... unless Im in a movie theatre or something.

I guess I should have said what I had to say more directly.

Im guessing most of you keep your phone on your person most of the time to have it on vibrate?

I spend most of my time in the house sitting so my phone is not attached to me at those points. So I wouldnt be able to hear it vibrate.

Unless you guys are all talking about when youre out of the house? But in that case I have it on ring all the time... unless Im in a movie theatre or something.

Well, if I'm sitting in my room, I'll usually have it on the desk in front of me or the coffee table behind me, in which case I can easily hear it vibrate. If I get up to go somewhere, even to just the kitchen, I'll usually carry it in my pocket. I communicate by text message more often than phone call, so being able to instantly respond isn't always that big of a deal.