Sign in to follow this  
drunkula

firefall beta keys

open world-mmorpg-fps-3rd person shooter

To redeem the key:

1. Go to https://beta.firefal...om/accounts/new and create your account
  2. Upon verifying your mail and entering your password, search for the key redemption thingy and click on it
  3. Enter the key
  4. Download and enjoy

after registering your key and logging in, there will be a button on the top of the main page that says "invites". go in there and click "create invite" without entering a new email address. they give you 5 more beta keys once you've registered your own, so feel free to post new keys in this thread for others.

here are 4 for now, saving the last one in case these get scooped up by googlers or something so i can go make 5 more.

L84XT-FMQ3P-K1C4S-48BP9

4WZK1-3KGF6-U55ZL-Z2MYP

VX0JL-LGBN0-2L8WT-3TMVP

4ZSOX-T7753-74TWC-XSZ4A

editing in some gameplay vid, as the top comment notes somehow this video is like 2 years old. w/e

Edited by drunkula

thanks i got the 3rd one. Here are my sets.

WW4QP-IH4SX-VQMIM-80J6H

RZ56P-7M0O7-U7CD0-N5VJP

B74ZL-JTGP6-QQ44K-KFGFR

KOGZL-AJDKE-4LBMS-PWSRU

97I0X-FRKQW-7U2DM-X4GIY

Edited by PolloLoco

The video actually IS that old. I got into the alpha when there was jack shit for PvE and the map was terribly small. It was pretty much either PvP or call down the resource extractor things, but it was fun while it lasted. Have there been any crazy improvements since then drunk?

The video actually IS that old. I got into the alpha when there was jack shit for PvE and the map was terribly small. It was pretty much either PvP or call down the resource extractor things, but it was fun while it lasted. Have there been any crazy improvements since then drunk?

i honestly don't know, i only found about about the game recently so i grabbed some keys to share

i'll let you know once i've got a chance to play it, downloading 4.2g @ 100k/sec

The game is actually not that bad. I remember playing it when it first came out in beta. Only a few people had access so nothing was populated and was hard to try out the pvp area. Has potential.

Edited by Salv

Me and my brother played it for a month over the summer.

He bought the $100 founders pack.

Like people have said the content isnt all there yet so it gets boring quickly, but theyre adding more stuff all the time.

Its fun to level up and get money to upgrade your suit / suits.

Me and my brother played it for a month over the summer.

He bought the $100 founders pack.

Like people have said the content isnt all there yet so it gets boring quickly, but theyre adding more stuff all the time.

Its fun to level up and get money to upgrade your suit / suits.

yeah but it gets boring fast i played for a week or so and then stopped, last time i played the world was not that large and there were a few world events going on every now and then but that was it, so it was hard to stay hooked, still it is fun while it lasts