Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

Demon's App (Denied)

ppl say you spammed the forums to get 100 posts. Until I get verification I'm going to ass stain

Yes: Mimic, Drug

Abstain: c12k

No: Toxygen, Sportsteen, Daniel

Did a quick look over his posts, counted 99 so I missed 7 of his.

36 out of 99- Posts in Spam

12 out of 99 - Posts in Welcome Threads (Not counting his own Intro Thread)

35 out of 99 - Quality Posts

16 out of 99 - Spam Posts Outside of Spam

28 Posts with 1 word or less

11 Threads necro'd

84 Posts within last 48 hours

A lot of your posts demonic came from forum games, some which you spammed multiple times in a row, and though introduction threads are a good thing to post in doesn't mean you should necro ones close to 2 weeks ago, you actually double welcomed someone 6 hours later.

Honestly, even if he did spam to get 100 posts, I still think he deserves a shot at the community vote.

I'm basing my opinion off of his in-game presence, as you can see, with all the referrals he has, that others may agree with his in-game presence like I do.

One of the reasons for the staff vote is to make sure the person has reached all the minimum requirements. In this case he has the 100 posts, but a large number of them are spam. His in-game presence shouldn't mean he gets out actually getting 100 posts, because part of his presence is also going to be the forums.

Do you have a life Sports?

No I don't obviously.

Decided to switch vote, I'll at least give him a chance to post normally over the month to see if he can change my mind during community vote.

Yes: Mimic, Drug, Drunk, Lindseth, Sports

No: Toxygen, Dastan, Daniel,

No I don't obviously.

Decided to switch vote, I'll at least give him a chance to post normally over the month to see if he can change my mind during community vote.

Yes: Mimic, Drug, Drunk, Lindseth, Sports

No: Toxygen, Dastan, Daniel,

You pussy