Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SexyBatman

[Accepted] Batman's App [Community Vote]

Name: Ronald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52689693

Xfire: None

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/373921

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak

Have you ever hacked in game before: No

Questions or Comments: Why did Jc leave? D:

About Yourself: Well I'm 16 and I'm really into video games. I've been playing on your servers for about 9-10 months now; I started on the TTT server and switched over to jailbreak after a while.

Referrals: Drug, Zach, Pantera, Archy, Ivanns, JC MOTHER FUCKING 4 X 4, and anyone else who wants to refer.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate...read.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

1. Mute for 1 round and if it continues after unmute then kick. Hopefully they will stop but if they continue after rejoining then ban.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

2. I'd tell them just hang around in the servers and make friends with the members. I'd also tell them about the forums and tell them recruitment is every first of the month.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

3. Yes, I can joke around when it's funny but I can get also get serious when needed to.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

4. I'd like to join because I enjoy playing with the people here and I love the servers in general. I'd be on forums probably every day and I could only get on the servers on the weekends since Ihave so much schoolwork.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

5. Yes.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

6. Well I've been slayed before for accidental freekills and a single restrict but nothing else.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

7. First time applying.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

8. I can always find the funny things in situations, and you'll rarely see me mad. I do like to joke around when I'm not trying to be serious. I'll never try to argue too much and will stop when I know I've lost.

8, do not post in the staff vote unless you are a staff.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Abstain until I hear community feedback.

0/60

Yes [Community]:

Yes [staff]:

Abstain: Lindseth

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

I like him most of the time but sometimes is just downright annoying/or pisses me off. Thus Abstain.

1/60

Yes [Community]: AnAutism,

Yes [staff]:

Abstain: Lindseth, Brownays

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

3.1/60 =)

lol 4/60

Yes [Community]: AnAutism, Mr.Panda :3, HURR DURR, Freekiller Impersonator

Yes [staff]:

Abstain: Lindseth, Brownays, sakaro

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

5/60

Yes [Community]: AnAutism, Mr.Panda :3, HURR DURR, Freekiller Impersonator, sack ata

Yes [staff]:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Told him I would.

6/60

Yes [Community]: AnAutism, Mr.Panda :3, HURR DURR, Freekiller Impersonator, sack ata, Prok

Yes [staff]:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

7/60

Yes [Community]: AnAutism, Mr.Panda :3, HURR DURR, Freekiller Impersonator, sack ata, Prok, Shadow

Yes [staff]:

No [staff]:

No [Community]: