Sign in to follow this  
waffles

Jailbreak Simon Says Question

I have a question about SImon says on the server. Sometimes in the middle of a game of SImon says, the warden will start a new game (ex:jumping temptation) without saying simon says. Usually the warden will then say "simon says jump" and kills anyone who jumps. I would think in order for simon says to end, simon would have to say such.

You do have to say "simon says simon says is now over." Unless, you were doing a different game.

Let us say this simon was playing simon says and this scenario happens: "Alright, all t's were now going to play death run. All t's shift walk and freeze on the gate no detours or delays."

Now that would cancel out "simon says" and would start a new game. So SImon Says would be over.

If warden says you're starting a new game "simon says" is over.

Let us say this simon was playing simon says and this scenario happens: "Alright, all t's were now going to play death run. All t's shift walk and freeze on the gate no detours or delays."

Walking to the location where the game starts isn't starting the game, so unless they explicitly state that you'll be starting a new game, you shouldn't move.

Edited by Dyscivist

Walking to the location where the game starts isn't starting the game, so unless they explicitly state that you'll be starting a new game, you shouldn't move.

This. I approve

You know, guys. There's still nothing stopping us from banning this stuff.

I tried to make this stuff illegal a year ago. This blatant faggotry and "type say go" and all that crap. The answer was "T's should pay more attention". Yeah well wardens shouldn't be dicks either.

Another thing that keeps coming up during simon says is when the warden says something like, "Simon says you are facing North, face South." Then all the T's that turn get killed (correctly, imo) however there's always an argument about whether it's all one command or it's [1] Simon says you're facing North. [2] Face South. Wouldn't hurt to clarify this.

Another thing that keeps coming up during simon says is when the warden says something like, "Simon says you are facing North, face South." Then all the T's that turn get killed (correctly, imo) however there's always an argument about whether it's all one command or it's [1] Simon says you're facing North. [2] Face South. Wouldn't hurt to clarify this.

I hate that, they should simon says your'e facing north, then say simon says face south if they want them to face a different way while following orders instead of saying simon say you're facing north, face south. They are two DIFFERENT commands

It's rather ambiguous. I could imagine a similar situation arising if Simon said, "Simon says jump and then crouch." Is it Simon says [1] jump and then crouch? Or Simon says [1] Jump [2] and then crouch?

The way I look at it with the first situation is that the actual sentence structure should be "Simon says you're facing North; face South." with it all being in one sentence.

So long as it's all in the same sentence, simon says should apply to it, in my opinion. The second scenario is obviously one sentence, so I don't see it as being an issue. The problem arises with the gray area between whether or not he's using a semi-colon or a period.

Unless he comes to a noticeable full stop, it should fall under being covered by simon says.

I tried to make this stuff illegal a year ago. This blatant faggotry and "type say go" and all that crap. The answer was "T's should pay more attention". Yeah well wardens shouldn't be dicks either.

The type "say go" faggotry needs to be gotten rid of. You can dick the Ts so easily in so many other ways that don't involve the ambiguity of spoken language.

Edited by Dyscivist

Anyone who doesn't turn should get shot. If it's going to be two seperate orders there needs to be a noticeable pause. 1s+

"Simon says you are facing North. All Ts face south" = kill anyone who turns.

Daniel can weigh in but here's a link to his interpretation of Simon Says: http://www.joinsg.ne...on/#entry653929

Edited by ElectronicDrug

You know, I think you could honestly interpret rule 12 C in Section II to mean that the whole "Type say go" thing is baiting.

You know, I think you could honestly interpret rule 12 C in Section II to mean that the whole "Type say go" thing is baiting.

Another one that is sort of similar. "When I type out go." Then the warden will kill when anyone moves when he types "go"; and say the t's should have moved on "out go".