Sign in to follow this  
Fate

Adventure Time is shit

bro, this isn't the spam section

It's a valid topic for the Pub section. I didn't post it in entertainment because I simply don't find it entertaining.

Now courage the cowardly dog, was a good cartoon.

Edited by Fate

Childishness aside, my only real problem with the show is the love interest crap. The post apocalyptic setting is pretty cool.

I have only watched a few episodes, not really enough to make a fair judgement of something.

I was just re-watching some episodes of Courage and I was overcome with butthurt because the show got canceled because there was no potential for merchandising.

Courage was amazing and always will be.

Adventure Time is also amazing.

Childishness aside, my only real problem with the show is the love interest crap. The post apocalyptic setting is pretty cool.

I have only watched a few episodes, not really enough to make a fair judgement of something.

Well, for the longest time, Finn loves Princess Bubblegum. But he kinda gives up on her because she doesn't return his feelings, so he is super sad for a while. Jake searches for a new love interest to cheer him up and comes across Flame Princess. He gets a crush on her and that pretty much brings him love interest up to speed. The show is developing him as a hero and on the emotional level as well. Also, the Ice King is in love with all the princesses, which is just peachy. The reason for the love being put into the show is that it is most likely targeted at preteens who probably relate to Finn's awkward attempts at dealing with the opposite sex.

I started watching the show during season 1 when my 6-12 year old cousins told me about it and I have loved it ever since. Adventure Time and Regular Show are the only decent cartoons airing currently. They have kept the spirit of my childhood alive by creating some shows that still preserve the epicness of the shows of my youth.