Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

New keyboard idea's?

I am looking for a new keyboard to replace my complete shit of a dell one, any way i was looking at the black widow but i have heard it is loud and i need something quieter.

I was looking at this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+G510+Gaming+Keyboard/1260789.p?id=1218243760915&skuId=1260789

If you have any ideas or input please let me know

I am looking for a new keyboard to replace my complete shit of a dell one, any way i was looking at the black widow but i have heard it is loud and i need something quieter.

I was looking at this one http://www.bestbuy.c...5&skuId=1260789

If you have any ideas or input please let me know

Oh man I had one of those keyboards like 4 years back. The thing was so comfortable, but the LCD screen went unused. It glowed in the dark too.

I got it for 20 dollars, fuck yeah walmart

The first keyboard you posted will looks kickass... and thanks for the advice on the logitech

Edited by SUPER CRAZY EDDY

ask mitch. i can't remember the link to the website he gave me, but they make good mechanical keyboards that don't make you look like a nerd.

As we play jailbreak alone in the dark...what?

Maybe you do that in your fucking igloo with your walrus-blubber generator, but most people can afford to expend the resources required to turn on their desk lamp and drive over to a friend's house or social gathering every now and then.

Lol will only drinks and sends daily msg's to me about random and disgusting crap... let me know if i should share some

Edited by SUPER CRAZY EDDY

I have the G110 from logitech, it has proved to be a very good keyboard the only thing thats hard to get used to is all the g keys on the side once you get used to those you're golden.

Get a g19, its what I use

I just wish more games took advantage of the LCD, Borderlands does, and it's pretty epic.

@OP: Good choice on the keyboard, hopefully you like the clicking though...

Guest Fohacidal

I just wish more games took advantage of the LCD, Borderlands does, and it's pretty epic.

Its funny cause now every once in awhile Ill install a new game and all of a sudden the LCD screen pops to life. I use it all the time though for auxiliary stuff like real time updates on frequencies and temps

Its funny cause now every once in awhile Ill install a new game and all of a sudden the LCD screen pops to life. I use it all the time though for auxiliary stuff like real time updates on frequencies and temps

I bought a g13 gamepad hoping to use it for shit. It's now a $70 temp/voltage/GPU readout :(