Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Uncensored photos of Syria

dont know too much why they are fighting there, someone want to fill me in on this?

It's part of the Arab Spring(http://en.wikipedia....iki/Arab_Spring) Basically it's the people trying to overthrow their government, as did Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Yemen. This has been going on for so long at this point, that it's amazing the bloodshed is still this on-going.

Edited by Marine

dont know too much why they are fighting there, someone want to fill me in on this?

If I remember correctly, almost a year or two ago now when Egypt exploded in conflict for reform. Nearby countries joined in the action to reform as well, Syria is one of them that did but it did not turn out well.

Edit: Marine beat me to do basically.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

War..... somewhat beatufiul

This is beautiful to you?

Gunnery_Sergeant_Ryan_P._Shane_shot_while_trying_to_rescue_wounded_Marine_in_Fallujah.jpg

Gunnery Sergeant Ryan P. Shane gets shot after attempting to save a fellow Marine in Fallujah. If you think deeply into the fact of someone trying to save your life, then yes, that's beautiful, but war as a whole? Hell to the no.

Man that photographers job must be intense.

I wasn't even aware of a Civil War going on.

You can thank the media and our government(Assuming you're American) for the lack of coverage. Granted, I can see why there would be a lack of coverage, considering the last thing most Americans would want is a hint towards another war/conflict.

Edited by Marine

Gunnery_Sergeant_Ryan_P._Shane_shot_while_trying_to_rescue_wounded_Marine_in_Fallujah.jpg

Gunnery Sergeant Ryan P. Shane gets shot after attempting to save a fellow Marine in Fallujah. If you think deeply into the fact of someone trying to save your life, then yes, that's beautiful, but war as a whole? Hell to the no.

You can thank the media and our government(Assuming you're American) for the lack of coverage. Granted, I can see why there would be a lack of coverage, considering the last thing most Americans would want is a hint towards another war/conflict.

Yeah I'm american (? Since I was born in the states) and no one who I've asked has heard about it. Perhaps it's even worse considering I live in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Yeah I'm american (? Since I was born in the states) and no one who I've asked has heard about it. Perhaps it's even worse considering I live in the middle of the pacific ocean.

It's been on-going for what's getting close to two years, but regardless, it's ok that you didn't know about it.

Honestly, yes. I do find it beautiful in a way. Is war fucked up and dismal? Yes, but I still think it's beautiful. I'm fucked in the head.