Sign in to follow this  
Youngz

JB map suggestions

So I thought about these maps today and was wondering if the Engineers have time, could we add these maps to the rotation:

Shel

Papas_kingdom

Blek_coks

Airship

Ivanns_is_a_faggot

Those are five wonderful maps I miss playing on.

Campus: Yes. I just need to find the time to have my computer compile it. Takes a full day to compile the bastard

Shel: Maybe.

Blek_cocks: Possibly. Wasn't a huge fan of that map personally

Ivanns_is_a_faggot: Maybe when I finish with some other projects

Papas: Been wondering why Papa doesn't port it

Airship: GET ON IT THORGOT

Campus is a good idea, that was a quality map.

Block oops: the only good things in this map were the games added by Christmas so I'll defer to him.

Shel was too unbalanced. Christmas' changes made it better, so I'll defer to him.

Papas: now that fullbright maps don't work, porting this would involve fixing leaks and adding lighting, which is quite a lot of effort. Papa is working on a new map instead, I believe.

Airship: I was going to do this but someone else started working on porting it so I am helping him instead.

Edited by thorgot

Literally Shel is my favorite map, It was the greatest map to have a CT swat team day, and it made for the funniest rounds. It was small simple and turned the tides on the CT's.

I forgot the map name, but it was an old one that we played alot back in 09. The main cell area was all concrete and it had a box cage in front of it, as well as a ton of vents. One of them leads to a back area and one leads to the roof where it has tons of square skylines to look down in the cell area. Had a movie theater and a large soccer field and such

I forgot the map name, but it was an old one that we played alot back in 09. The main cell area was all concrete and it had a box cage in front of it, as well as a ton of vents. One of them leads to a back area and one leads to the roof where it has tons of square skylines to look down in the cell area. Had a movie theater and a large soccer field and such

Spike?

Spike?

Yes. That map is already in the rotation.

Airship has been ported and is in rotation.

Edit:Capt. Vent entrance is borked I covered it for the time being.

Everything else should be fine.

Edit/update:jb_airship_csgo_b2 has fixed the capt. vent.

Edited by Sakata