Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

How old is birdturd¿

I still think chronx is crap. He told MDK he was an ignorant bitch.

EDIT: His grammer is that bad he make questionmarks with the wrong side down.

Wow... out of 31 post, only 4 are on topic. LMFAO

Here! I will finish this topic...

Birdturd is not the guy in his picture (even thu that is what I would think he looks like ^_^ )

Chronx... no one likes you... so STFU! (fix your Sig by the way)

MDK, «Z£µ§.:GØû Does not like you... END OF STORY!

Overall... ROFLOL

i think this guys think the are the big shit cuz the are veterans or have all this time in the forums or server , but i think thiis just make them more stupid atacking ppl for grammar or cuz they dont suck "importan ppl " ballz , just get off birterd or any other kid/guy , if he is not important then why u even post on their topics ( my gramar suck hate me too )

Grammar is important. It really does make people think you're an intellectual.

ok think that this topic is old and is a flame war and should be closed.

and it seems that everthing that has my name in it turns to be a flame war.

and just to sum things up im not the person in the pic and im 14.

Guest some fag
We agree again. We're not so different, you and I.

STOP STEALING MY LINES.

I hate you because you try to "insult me" and have something against me when I have never done anything to you.

Also, if you didn't notice, I was kinda' sorta' sticking up for you, against someone who I feel is a bigger dumbass.

The reason I don't think you should be here, is because I highly doubt you're older than 14, nor do I think you're mature enough, or even coherent enough to be a productive member.

Same thing with you, I've never done anything to you to make you think I'm a dickhead. You're just a follower and a suck up (now you have a reason). You suck up to the leaders, and you think whatever they think, without any real reason.

Besides, doesn't nearly everyone think you're a dickhead? I'd have to say you're a hypocrite.

Let me start this off by saying fuck you and fuck the leaders. I do not give a shit what they think about me, do you really think I want power in the clan? Fuck no, I have a social life off of the computer, it’s called college campus where girls are. You should try and get outside a little more and get some pussy. Also douche, my opinion on you has nothing to do with what the leaders think, I just think you’re a fucking prick that wants to jump on everyone’s back for bad grammar. Just because you use spell checker and troll a Counter-Strike clan forums that you have been kicked out of and banned from many times, don’t jump on my dick because you want people to care about your opinion.

Let me start this off by saying fuck you and fuck the leaders. I do not give a shit what they think about me, do you really think I want power in the clan? Fuck no, I have a social life off of the computer, it’s called college campus where girls are. You should try and get outside a little more and get some pussy. Also douche, my opinion on you has nothing to do with what the leaders think, I just think you’re a fucking prick that wants to jump on everyone’s back for bad grammar. Just because you use spell checker and troll a Counter-Strike clan forums that you have been kicked out of and banned from many times, don’t jump on my dick because you want people to care about your opinion.

I know cause pussy > everything in life mirite or what?

I don't know if he uses spell check, but I spell fine and I don't use one.

Wait a second, why the fuck would you use the expression "jump on my dick"?

Are you a fag or what!

I do just fine in the pussy department thank you very much. And I have a social life too. It's called multitasking.

Grammar is important. It really does make people think you're an intellectual.

yeah but i im from mexico ( that doesnt mean im ignorant ) , im just saying that people are taking grammar as an excuse to atack this kid , if they hate him then just do it but dont be an idiot trying to make him look like an asshole or something , try to speak and write in spanish/english and we will see your grammar too

I do just fine in the pussy department thank you very much. And I have a social life too. It's called multitasking.

Lol.... multitasking

*gets image in head of .Bios + girlfriend having sex while .Bios is posting on the forums or playing WCS*

yeah but i im from mexico ( that doesnt mean im ignorant ) , im just saying that people are taking grammar as an excuse to atack this kid , if they hate him then just do it but dont be an idiot trying to make him look like an asshole or something , try to speak and write in spanish/english and we will see your grammar too

Well thank you MX i also thank zues for standing up for me i think. And i was not offending any one in this thread i just wanted bird to answer my question, but all that turned up on this thread was flamming and shit about us. And if u hate me don't post in my thread make your own thread and say "I HATE CHRONIX" K pussy.

FOX IS RIGHT IN SOME SORT OF A WAY LOL.

PLZ CLOSE THIS TOPIC>

Guest Fohacidal
Lol.... multitasking

*gets image in head of .Bios + boyfriend having sex while .Bios is posting on the forums or playing WCS*

Corrected :D

Guest some fag

O RLY?

Sure, you keep on spreading those lies to try and protect your *cough*good*cough* name.

I find it funny that you continue to say I was kicked out of this clan. I *QUIT* this clan for a period of time because I was sick of the shitty leadership. Nothing got done, nothing was ever improved, and had I and Coinstar stayed, everything would be much better off than it is now. Don't you dare try to talk about me when you don't even know me, nor do you know my ties or experiences with the clan. I've been banned from the forums numerous times, I'm not denying that, but I will state a tiny little fact that you probably don't know: I get fucked over constantly, and I always have since I left, and that seems to be a growing trend with ex-members. The reason I get fucked over? Because Bios has some sort of vendetta against me for no apparent reason other than he *thought* I always screwed him over while I was moderator, which is far from the truth.

You know what? Forget it, nothing can get through to you, because of all the pot you've smoked. Too many dead braincells, and I'm sure the STDs you've caught from all the two-bit whores you've slept with aren't helping you focus either, so I'll say this. Fuck you, bitch.