Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

How old is birdturd¿

Dude. seriously, you are NOT the right person to say that, you act like you are 5 years old, and was banned for bad grammer, or well i think it was. kthxbai.

I was just asking and, i was banned for putting another server ip on the website. And i even if i do act like a 5 yo witch i dont, im not even 5 he could be im not makin fun of him. Acctualy im saying that he hacks like an adult witch is good even if he was young not like some other immature kids. He very mature if he is a kid hes a role model to them.

ok dude my IQ dropped below zero reading wut u posted...

just shut up u make life suck ass when we read w/e u post <_<

Guest Fohacidal

This post has just been approved by the I.C.P.L.I.

International Committee of Posts that Lowers IQ

Guest some fag
ok dude my IQ dropped below zero reading wut u posted...

just shut up u make life suck ass when we read w/e u post <_<

Seriously, dude. You're in the same boat with BIRDTERD and Chronx. Even if you do make somewhat more coherent posts, you're grammar and spelling absolutely blow, which is why we're talking about I.Q.

Guys, just shut up. Chronx shouldn't be here, neither should BIRDTERD, so just leave this post alone. Those who don't care about his posts, don't post.

Seriously, dude. You're in the same boat with BIRDTERD and Chronx. Even if you do make somewhat more coherent posts, you're grammar and spelling absolutely blow, which is why we're talking about I.Q.

Guys, just shut up. Chronx shouldn't be here, neither should BIRDTERD, so just leave this post alone. Those who don't care about his posts, don't post.

wtf is your problem zues? why are you such a fag about everthing that has my name in it?

i think this guys think the are the big shit cuz the are veterans or have all this time in the forums or server , but i think thiis just make them more stupid atacking ppl for grammar or cuz they dont suck "importan ppl " ballz , just get off birterd or any other kid/guy , if he is not important then why u even post on their topics ( my gramar suck hate me too )

Guest some fag
wtf is your problem zues? why are you such a fag about everthing that has my name in it?

I hate you because you try to "insult me" and have something against me when I have never done anything to you.

Also, if you didn't notice, I was kinda' sorta' sticking up for you, against someone who I feel is a bigger dumbass.

The reason I don't think you should be here, is because I highly doubt you're older than 14, nor do I think you're mature enough, or even coherent enough to be a productive member.

Ha-ha. Hes just a dickhead, don't pay him anymind.

Same thing with you, I've never done anything to you to make you think I'm a dickhead. You're just a follower and a suck up (now you have a reason). You suck up to the leaders, and you think whatever they think, without any real reason.

Besides, doesn't nearly everyone think you're a dickhead? I'd have to say you're a hypocrite.

ok fucker i only respect u cuz u recruited me my 2nd time in this clan

But whatever. If you want grammar shove this shit on your ass, you ignorant fuck.

Guest some fag
ok fucker i only respect u cuz u recruited me my 2nd time in this clan

But whatever. If you want grammar shove this shit on your ass, you ignorant fuck.

I only accepted you because Phoenix2 told me to, otherwise I would have denied it. Why he told me to is beyond me.

Its not just grammar thats an issue, you're just too damn defensive (and offensive at times). I don't have a problem with you in game, but on the forums, I don't care for you.

Better grammar is a start, but I don't understand how I'm ignorant... Care to elaborate?

It's been 10 minutes and I'm still laughing my ass off, thank you MDK.

lol ty ^^

I only accepted you because Phoenix2 told me to, otherwise I would have denied it. Why he told me to is beyond me.

Its not just grammar thats an issue, you're just too damn defensive (and offensive at times). I don't have a problem with you in game, but on the forums, I don't care for you.

Better grammar is a start, but I don't understand how I'm ignorant... Care to elaborate?

Because we talked and we reclaimed our friendship

How am I do defensive and offensive?.

Guest some fag
Because we talked and we reclaimed our friendship

How am I do defensive and offensive?.

There you go, grammar is going again...

No... Our friendship? I've never really liked you, and besides, if you only had respect for me because I accepted you, then you must not have thought we were friends either.

You're generally way to defensive, and a perfect example of that is your previous post.

Guest Fohacidal
I've never really liked you

Remember that Simpson's episode where Lisa tells Ralph she doesnt like him, and Bart replays the video making a comment about when his heart broke?

When MDK reads that the exact same thing will happen