Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

JOIN TINY CHAT

lol golden dude I don't get why are you being a follower and not a leader and show that your a bigger person then that and not let others influence your head with mislead things.

THE ONLY THING BIGGER THAN ME IS THAT HORSE COCK OF A DILDO YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR COLLECTION THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU ON TINYCHAT.

DEAR GOD WOMAN RAISE YOUR KIDS AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE. YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED.

lol golden dude I don't get why are you being a follower and not a leader and show that your a bigger person then that and not let others influence your head with mislead things.

THE ONLY THING BIGGER THAN ME IS THAT HORSE COCK OF A DILDO YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR COLLECTION THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU ON TINYCHAT.

DEAR GOD WOMAN RAISE YOUR KIDS AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE. YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED.

2ughwnb.gif

tumblr_m4kcvmCtwl1qcovcb.gif

Edited by Ryziou

I think that good times were had by most. BC seemed to be having a whole lot of fun!

I think that good times were had by most. BC seemed to be having a whole lot of fun!

i woke up today with drool on my face and a massive hangover, fucking eagle and bc

Isn't that every night ?

Edited by Tristan.

I hope your face gets bashed in with a metal cup like that guy in Pan's Labyrinth.

I hope your face gets bashed in with a metal cup like that guy in Pan's Labyrinth.

It was a glass bottle, and you sound like a cunt desperate for amused attention but lacking wit saying shit like that. If you want to be obnoxious too, we can ban you just as easily.

I think I outdrank mitch and BC. I was also able to walk upstairs after all of that. I still think that BC slept in the garage last night.

It was a glass bottle, and you sound like a cunt desperate for amused attention but lacking wit saying shit like that. If you want to be obnoxious too, we can ban you just as easily.

huh.. you're right, it was a glass bottle.

If you want to be obnoxious too, we can ban you just as easily.

hahahahaha.

Hahahaha. I am sorry Mitch. D=

And Eagle, I didn't sleep in the garage! I had went inside and stole the bed and passed out. =P

Nicely done! Although, if you remember last night you didn't have enough booze...

Clan digital beer pong in the future. We have the technology.

i woke up today with drool on my face and a massive hangover, fucking eagle and bc

that wasn't drool ;)

one of these days nitestalker, you're going to wake up with a used condom stuck in your arsehole

that wasn't drool ;)

one of these days nitestalker, you're going to wake up with a used condom stuck in your arsehole

Well that would be awkward :D

that wasn't drool ;)

At least i'll know you were safe ;)

Edited by Nitestalker