Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

EDITING REPORT CARD?

Guest some fag
If i were to get bad grades could i just copy it on my printer and edit it? What program should i use?

You wouldn't use anything.

Thats just fucking stupid, and I can see why you have horrible grades if you were to considering something as stupid as that.

Lmfao.

I always wondered how to do this.

I would want to change my some kind of C to a B so it would match the rest of the A's and B's, and I wouldn't get grounded.

Rofl. You can edit the report card you show your parents all you want, but if your parents go to PT conferences you're boned. You're also boned for college, you can't edit your official transcripts.

Rofl. You can edit the report card you show your parents all you want, but if your parents go to PT conferences you're boned. You're also boned for college, you can't edit your official transcripts.

I don't think he cares about college..

Guest Fohacidal

Most, if not all schools have the grades on the internet to anyway.

Mhm, All you really can do is put it off until they go past you and get the grades. Either face the grounding, or be an American and lie your ass through it. The second one's always worked for me.

lol, when I did it I used photoshop, turned out really nice. Parents never found out either. And I got into Purdue's School of Engineering so STFU, one D didn't matter.

What I wanna know is what paper did you use? I don't know what you're reports card looked like, but the ones I got were carbon pressed within a sealed envelope.

Only grades that matter are your senior grades anyway. It would probably be easier to rip the webapge they put your grades on and have someone host it for you. Just make a similiar webpage and change your grades then show your parents that.

^ That is what I did for my first semester of university anyways.

While my peers were getting 80's in high school, I was busy writing radio dramas for CBC radio making 2,000 dollars a script. Well everyone else was doing oh so well in grade 9-10-11, I was becoming a published author. Just because some people are doing mediocre in high school does not make them stupid or even say that they don't have their priorities straight. I can tell you right now that you are going to learn shit in high school and probably even university. You won't even get the proper building blocks for substantial knowledge till university. Even then you are still going to have to do a lot of learning yourself. Gone are the days of pupils and mentors, you are just an ass to fill a seat to the professors and the education system nowadays. PIMPS AND WHORES, PIMPS AND WHORES, PIMPS AND WHORES.

Only grades that matter are your senior grades anyway. It would probably be easier to rip the webapge they put your grades on and have someone host it for you. Just make a similiar webpage and change your grades then show your parents that.

^ That is what I did for my first semester of university anyways.

actually, the junior year is becoming more important that the senior year. at least in my school. This semester i have English, US History, Pre-calculus, and Chemistry. Next year i will have Calculus and English. thats it for important classes.

Guest some fag
How about growing some nuts, admitting to your parents that you messed up and study harder from now on?

NO, thats just WAY to honest... We've got to think of a way to completely deceive his parents, because hes retarded and can't do the work.

While my peers were getting 80's in high school, I was busy writing radio dramas for CBC radio making 2,000 dollars a script. Well everyone else was doing oh so well in grade 9-10-11, I was becoming a published author. Just because some people are doing mediocre in high school does not make them stupid or even say that they don't have their priorities straight. I can tell you right now that you are going to learn shit in high school and probably even university. You won't even get the proper building blocks for substantial knowledge till university. Even then you are still going to have to do a lot of learning yourself. Gone are the days of pupils and mentors, you are just an ass to fill a seat to the professors and the education system nowadays. PIMPS AND WHORES, PIMPS AND WHORES, PIMPS AND WHORES.

High school WAS like that, but I chose a very good college, so I am no longer just an ass to fill a seat =P

How can you suck at middle school? honestly, i think kids are getting dumber, that shit was easy. Im usually not one to flame but quit being such a damn retard and fix it by doing the work, parents always find out anyways about everything, you arent some slicker-than-shit 13 year old that can out-think your parents, unless your parents are as dumb as you are.

How can you suck at middle school? honestly, i think kids are getting dumber, that shit was easy. Im usually not one to flame but quit being such a damn retard and fix it by doing the work, parents always find out anyways about everything, you arent some slicker-than-shit 13 year old that can out-think your parents, unless your parents are as dumb as you are.

Im in high school and im not 13 im 15/