Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

happy birfday tortoise!

how about you fuck off, you goofy looking mofucka!

still <3 u

Jealous of my swag, all you say is goofy when you mean devilishly handsome. I can get you on a diet plan/workout plan and you will be the next professional bodybuilder to go on to win Mr. Universe. That is my gift to you. A dream of glory, whores, and steriods.

Jealous of my swag, all you say is goofy when you mean devilishly handsome. I can get you on a diet plan/workout plan and you will be the next professional bodybuilder to go on to win Mr. Universe. That is my gift to you. A dream of glory, whores, and steriods.

well, i suppose if you consider looking like a goofier and scrawnier version of stallone to be devilishly handsome, then i guess so.

well, i suppose if you consider looking like a goofier and scrawnier version of stallone to be devilishly handsome, then i guess so.

Wait what? If I'm scrawny then you're skinny.

you have muscles, but they are not big.

COME AT ME!

That cause they are huge COME AT ME. NEVER DISRESPECT MY ITALIAN FOREFATHER AGAIN>

BRO do you even lift??

COME AT ME!

That cause they are huge COME AT ME. NEVER DISRESPECT MY ITALIAN FOREFATHER AGAIN>

BRO do you even lift??

No. I punch people in the face.

COME AT ME!

BRO do you even lift??

No. I get punched by people in the face. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE AN ANVIL FELL ON MY FACE?!

fix'd that for you

COME AT ME!

BRO do you even lift??

No. I get punched by people in the face. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE AN ANVIL FELL ON MY FACE?!

fix'd that for you

Lol xD

thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone.

and thanks for the emotional trauma, shadow.

thats real good stuff.

dick

You started it amiga. Stop sucking on that helium man if your face gets any bigger it might implode. We can go all day or we can form a truce where we bond like Hurr DURR WOULD DO.