Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruffles

Ruffles Application. [Accepted]

Recruitment Form

Name: Kaleb

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:6719922

XFire:N/A

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: profile:http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/148312

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jb

Have you ever hacked in game before: NO

Questions or Comments: None

About Yourself: I enjoy playing my music. Hanging out on the internet with my friends to be cool.

Referral(s): Klark, Ivanns, Archy(OPPA), Zachpl, Drug, Jc4x4, C12k, Pork, Shadow

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? I would warn the spammer. Then proceed to mute/kick/ban, I would go into spec, demo the hacker. Then report on forums.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? I would tell them to go joinsg.net

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? I consider myself a mature person. I still have some maturing to develop on. But over all I have grown up more.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? I want to rejoin because I miss being apart of the community.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? No

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? Yes, I have joined sG left due to my own stupidity was a foolish mistake.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan. I have been here for about 2 1/2 years now. Enjoy admining the server. And just enjoy the people who play the server. Besides Omero.

Just to give input before staff begins their alliance voting. He is a good admin on the servers and tries to keep jailbreak fun and entertaining which in turn keeps population up. Whatever reasons he left last time, it is clear he wants to be part of the clan again and from what I've seen he would be a great addition

Even though he left when he could have stayed I see no point holding it against him since sG let a lot of people come back into the clan. Also he is a pretty kewl guy.

7/8

He gives a lot of time to sG.

can he be annoying at times? yes.

is he dedicated and genuinely wants to help the community? yes.

Give him another chance.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

YES!. Deserves to be in the clan no matter what his reason of leaving was. He puts a lot of his own time to the JB server & this clan. He deserves another chance. :)

6/60

Yes [Community]: Meowmix,

Yes [staff]: ZachPL

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]: