Sign in to follow this  
MOFLSTOMP

Pandas

Wow is only a bad game if its the only game you play.

Im going to get to 90 and raid and pvp for a couple months before I realise theres nothing to do again- and I accept that

im new to both cataclysm and panda- im honestly enjoying most of these new additions

you also have to accept that wow is on par with minecraft in terms of skill required (ie none)

So yes: I play wow

and I know im just pissing money into the wind

but its better than donating to the clan

Edited by Carl Sagan

Im going to get to 90 and raid and pvp for a couple months before I realise theres nothing to do again- and I accept that

im new to both cataclysm and panda- im honestly enjoying most of these new additions

you also have to accept that wow is on par with minecraft in terms of skill required (ie none)

You're comparing World of Warcraft, an MMO with a large amount of the gameplay being PvP, with digital legos. I bought minecraft when it was $5. I don't understand how you're using that as a justification. pissing your money away would be more productive and probably more fun than playing kung fu panda the mmo.

also 666

Edited by Windmill

You're comparing World of Warcraft, an MMO with a large amount of the gameplay being PvP, with digital legos. I bought minecraft when it was $5. I don't understand how you're using that as a justification. pissing your money away would be more productive and probably more fun than playing kung fu panda the mmo.

also 666

you cant tell me not to have fun

fuckin hater

New to cata and mists? So you never got to experience vanilla and bc? Those were the good times sir, when the game did require skill and wasn't aimed toward 10 year olds. As time passed, many competitive players quit because wotlk/cata made the game simpler and removed the adventure/decision/edgy side of the game. I is sowwy dat you didn't get to play when it is fun, although I admire your ability to play a game that is currently targeting younger and younger crowds in an attempt to keep profits up. Mists just pushed it deeper into the hole of badness lol

New to cata and mists? So you never got to experience vanilla and bc? Those were the good times sir, when the game did require skill and wasn't aimed toward 10 year olds. As time passed, many competitive players quit because wotlk/cata made the game simpler and removed the adventure/decision/edgy side of the game. I is sowwy dat you didn't get to play when it is fun, although I admire your ability to play a game that is currently targeting younger and younger crowds in an attempt to keep profits up. Mists just pushed it deeper into the hole of badness lol

Ur a fucking dumbass.

Yes, you don't like a game, therefore it's bad. Shut the fuck up Krie.

Its been a month and I finally caught up to the 90's

The two end zones were not epic and very uninspired. The linear design works really well at the beginning- untill you are forced to relocate because you outleveled everywhere else. I went from helping my faction fuck over this mysterious new race and helping chen brostout kill rabbits to slaying silithud clones on the other side of the great wall "nobody knows anything about". They made the dungeons the primary focus of most of the zone quest hubs- but you could queue for them immediately after setting foot in pandaria. Questing to play catch up to the story you already kind of know is pretty lame. I almost dont want to raid and pvp on my 90 just because I feel like im not actually max level yet. Im clueless as to whats going on within the continent and im expected to start doing dailys for enigmatic factions I know nothing about

In lieu; I think I have to level another character and do it right this time

fuck tristan is slow

Posted · Hidden by Sketchmaticx, November 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Sketchmaticx, November 12, 2012 - No reason given
adult costume fairy tales costume sexy Angle Outfits robbers costume Bumble Bee Costume bunny costume sexy costumes for bride teacher costume Bunny Costume sports costume Cat Costume christmas costume Christmas Santa costumes womens halloween costumes Sexy Country Girl Costume costume tutus Cowgirl outfit costume petticoats sexy fairy outfit sexy rabbit costume Arabian Princess Costumes